PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Pakistan vs England Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Dec 5, 2022 8:56 pm IST
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: Pakistan is now ready to take on the visiting England team in the second Test match starting from 9 December, 2022 (Friday) at the Multan Cricket Stadium in Multan. On a really flat deck which had absolutely nothing for the bowlers, England managed to clinch an incredible 74-run victory over Pakistan in the first Test match. The English side have now taken a 1-0 lead in the three-match Test series. On the other hand, Pakistan will be aiming to make a strong fightback and win the second Test in order to draw the series level.
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd Test, Pakistan vs England
Pakistan vs England Test
9 December 2022 @ 10:30 AM IST
Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan
Where to Watch Pakistan vs England Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Pakistan vs England 2nd Test Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Pakistan vs England Pitch Report
The pitch at the Multan Cricket Stadium will be expected to offer some sort of assistance to both the fast bowlers and the spinners early on in the Test match. The batters from both the teams will enjoy batting on this track on the first three days. It will offer much more help for the spinners as the game progresses. Thus, picking a best combination of batsmen, bowlers and all-rounders will be really essential from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
PAK (recent last): L L W L D
ENG (recent last): W W W L W
PAK Playing 11
2. Abdullah Shafique
3. Azhar Ali
4. Babar Azam (C)
5. Mohammad Rizwan
6. Saud Shakeel
7. Agha Salman
8. Mohammad Wasim Jr./Faheem Ashraf
9. Naseem Shah
10. Mohammad Ali
11. Zahid Mahmood
- Haris Rauf got injured in the first innings while bowling and is likely to miss this game.
- One of Mohammad Wasim Jr. or Faheem Ashraf will be included in the side.
- Babar Azam will be the captain.
- Mohammad Rizwan will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend upon the likes of Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Abdullah Shafique, Azhar Ali and Mohammad Rizwan to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Naseem Shah, Zahid Mahmood, Mohammad Wasim Jr. and Mohammad Ali will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
ENG Playing 11
1. Ben Duckett
2. Zak Crawley
3. Ollie Pope
4. Joe Root
5. Ben Stokes (C)
6. Harry Brook
7. Will Jacks
8. Ben Foakes (wk)
9. Ollie Robinson
10. Jack Leach
11. James Anderson
- Mark Wood and Liam Livingstone are unlikely to be available for this match.
- Ben Foakes will return as the first-choice wicket-keeper.
- Ben Stokes will captain the side.
- The likes of Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Joe Root, Ollie Pope, Harry Brook and Ben Stokes will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of James Anderson, Ollie Robinson, Jack Leach and Ben Stokes will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in PAK vs ENG 2nd Test?
Pakistan captain Babar Azam has done impressively well off late in the longer format of the game. Babar Azam had also scored a brilliant hundred in the first innings of the previous Test match.
|43||3262||47.97||23/8||4, 136, 81, 16, 55, 119, 67, 55|
Who will pick most wickets in PAK vs ENG 2nd Test?
England’s senior pacer James Anderson will once again be a key bowler for the visitors in this second Test against Pakistan. James Anderson picked up as many as 5 wickets on a tough wicket in Rawalpindi that included a vital four-wicket haul during the second innings.
|176||672||26.16||56.22||4/36, 1/52, 1/16, 2/37, 3/30, 3/32|
Who will be the X-factor in PAK vs ENG 2nd Test?
Pakistan’s opening batsman Abdullah Shafique has already delivered some crucial performances in his short Test career so far. Abdullah Shafique had smashed a wonderful century in the last Test match against England.
|8||856||65.85||4/3||6, 114, 16, 0, 158*, 47, 27, 81|
Who will win Pakistan vs England Today match?
- Pakistan have witnessed a total of 3 losses and only a single Test victory in the recent while.
- The England team have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 Test matches this season so far.
- In the previous Test match between these two teams, England registered a 74-run victory against Pakistan.
According to the Pakistan vs England today match prediction, Pakistan are the favourites to win this match.
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan, Ollie Pope
BATTERS: Babar Azam, Joe Root, Abdullah Shafique, Zak Crawley, Harry Brook
ALL-ROUNDERS: Ben Stokes
BOWLERS: James Anderson, Naseem Shah, Zahid Mehmood
Who should be the captain of your PAK vs ENG Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Babar Azam, Joe Root.
For Grand League: Ben Stokes, Abdullah Shafique