PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Pakistan vs England Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 30, 2022 12:15 pm IST
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: Pakistan is all set to host England for a historic three-match Test series and the first Test match will be starting from 1 December, 2022 (Thursday) at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium in Rawalpindi. Pakistan ended up levelling their last two-match Test series against Sri Lanka by 1-1 scoreline and also lost to Australia at home. On the other hand, England registered a brilliant 2-1 Test series victory against South Africa at home and also defeated India in the fifth and final Test match earlier this year.
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
1st Test, Pakistan vs England
Pakistan vs England Test
1 December 2022 @ 10 AM IST
Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
Where to Watch Pakistan vs England Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Pakistan vs England 1st Test Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Pakistan vs England Pitch Report
The wicket at the Rawalpindi Stadium is expected to offer some balanced conditions that will have enough help both for the batters and bowlers. The conditions will assist the fast bowlers as well as spinners throughout the five days of the Test match. Thus, picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a safe option from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
PAK (recent last): L W L D D
ENG (recent last): W W L W W
PAK Playing 11
2. Abdullah Shafique
3. Azhar Ali
4. Babar Azam (C)
5. Mohammad Rizwan
6. Agha Salman/Saud Shakeel
7. Mohammad Nawaz/Faheem Ashraf
8. Naseem Shah
9. Nauman Ali
10. Mohammad Ali
11. Haris Rauf
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Pakistan.
- One of Agha Salman or Saud Shakeel will be playing at the No.6 spot.
- Mohammad Nawaz might be the frontrunner ahead of Faheem Ashraf.
- Haris Rauf is likely to make his Test debut.
- Babar Azam will captain the team.
- Mohammad Rizwan will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Abdullah Shafique, Azhar Ali and Mohammad Rizwan will once again be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The likes of Nauman Ali, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Nawaz and Mohammad Ali will have to put up a consistent performance with the ball.
ENG Playing 11
1. Keaton Jennings
2. Zak Crawley
3. Ollie Pope
4. Joe Root
5. Ben Stokes (C)
6. Harry Brook/Liam Livingstone
7. Ben Foakes (wk)
8. Ollie Robinson
9. Jack Leach
10. James Anderson
11. Jamie Overton/Rehan Ahmed
- Mark Wood will be unavailable for selection due to injury.
- Harry Brook or Liam Livingstone will bat at No.6 in this team.
- Young leg-spinner Rehan Ahmed is very much likely to make his Test debut.
- Ben Stokes will be the captain.
- Ben Foakes will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Keaton Jennings, Joe Root, Ollie Pope and Ben Stokes will have to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of James Anderson, Ollie Robinson, Jack Leach and Ben Stokes will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in PAK vs ENG 1st Test?
Pakistan captain Babar Azam has done impressively well off late in the longer format of the game. Babar Azam has composed more than 3100 runs from as many as 42 Tests at an average of 47.3.
|42||3122||47.3||23/7||81, 16, 55, 119, 67, 55|
Who will pick most wickets in PAK vs ENG 1st Test?
England’s senior pacer James Anderson will once again be a key bowler for the visitors in this first Test against Pakistan. James Anderson has picked up more than 650 Test wickets from 175 Tests at an average of 26.22.
|175||667||26.22||56.23||1/16, 2/37, 3/30, 3/32|
Who will be the X-factor in PAK vs ENG 1st Test?
Pakistan’s opening batsman Abdullah Shafique has already delivered some crucial performances in his short Test career so far. Abdullah Shafique has smashed more than 700 runs from just 7 Test matches at an excellent average of over 66.
|7||736||66.91||4/2||16, 0, 158*, 47, 27, 81|
Who will win Pakistan vs England Today match?
- Pakistan have managed to win just one game out of their last 5 Test matches this season so far.
- The England team have witnessed a total of 4 victories and only a single Test defeat in the recent while.
- In the last Test match between these two teams, Pakistan drew the Test match against England.
According to the Pakistan vs England today match prediction, Pakistan are the favourites to win this match.
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan
BATTERS: Babar Azam, Joe Root, Abdullah Shafique, Keaton Jennings
ALL-ROUNDERS: Ben Stokes, Mohammad Nawaz
BOWLERS: James Anderson, Jack Leach, Nauman Ali, Naseem Shah
Who should be the captain of your PAK vs ENG Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Babar Azam, Joe Root.
For Grand League: Ben Stokes, Abdullah Shafique