SA vs ZIM Dream 11 Prediction, T20 World Cup 2022 SA Playing 11, ZIM Playing 11 South Africa vs Zimbabwe Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 24, 2022 12:14 pm IST
SA vs ZIM Dream 11 Prediction: The Match 18 of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 is scheduled to be contested between South Africa and Zimbabwe at the Bellerive Oval in Hobart on 24 October, 2022 (Monday). South Africa did not witness the best of fortunes recently in international cricket where they lost both the ODI and T20I series against India, but also managed to secure a dominating win over New Zealand in the warm-up game. On the other hand, Zimbabwe will be high on confidence after their brilliant wins against Scotland and Ireland in the qualifying round of the competition.
1. SA vs ZIM Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 18, South Africa vs Zimbabwe
Competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Date: 24 October, 2022
Time: 1:30 PM IST
Ground: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Watch T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch South Africa vs Zimbabwe Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
South Africa vs Zimbabwe Pitch Report
As seen in the previous few games at the Bellerive Oval, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting and picking more of pacers and batsmen will be an ideal option from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
SA (recent last): W L L W W
ZIM (recent last): W L W W L
2. SA Playing 11
1. Quinton de Kock (wk)
2. Temba Bavuma (C)
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. Aiden Markram
5. David Miller
6. Tristan Stubbs
7. Wayne Parnell
8. Keshav Maharaj
9. Kagiso Rabada
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Lungi Ngidi
- There are no major injury problems in the South Africa camp.
- Temba Bavuma will be the captain.
- Quinton de Kock will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, David Miller and Aiden Markram to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi and Wayne Parnell will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Quinton de Kock Stats in T20I
For South Africa, opening batter Quinton de Kock will be a key player to watch out for in this edition of the ICC T20 World Cup. Quinton de Kock has notched up a total of 2032 T20I runs that includes as many as 13 fifties.
|72||2032||134.13||13||68, 69, 1, 0, 15|
David Miller Stats in T20I
South Africa’s man in form has been David Miller over the last few months especially in the shorter format of the game. David Miller also smacked a remarkable hundred during the T20I series against India.
|107||2071||145.64||5/2||19, 106, 0, 22, 8|
3. ZIM Playing 11
1. Regis Chakabva (wk)
2. Craig Ervine (C)
3. Wesley Madhevere
4. Sean Williams
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Milton Shumba
7. Ryan Burl
8. Luke Jongwe
9. Richard Ngarava
10. Tendai Chatara
11. Blessing Muzarabani
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Zimbabwe.
- Craig Ervine will captain the side.
- Regis Chakabva will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Regis Chakabva, Craig Ervine, Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams and Sikandar Raza will once again be expected to take up a significant responsibility in the batting department.
- The likes of Blessing Muzarabani, Tendai Chatara, Luke Jongwe and Richard Ngarava will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Craig Ervine Stats in T20I
Zimbabwe captain Craig Ervine looked in an incredible form during the last game of the season against Scotland. In a pressure game, Craig Ervine scored a brilliant half-century.
|51||1087||107.2||6||58, 9, 24, 1, 21|
Sikandar Raza Stats in T20I
For Zimbabwe, senior player Sikandar Raza has been in a sensational form during the recent while both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Sikandar Raza smacked an impactful innings of 40 runs off just 23 balls against Scotland.
|61||1176||6||33||40 & 1/20, 14 & 3/19, 82 & 1/22, 1/8, 8|
4. Who will win South Africa vs Zimbabwe today match?
- South Africa have witnessed a total of 3 victories and 2 T20I losses in the recent while.
- Zimbabwe have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
- In the last 5 matches between these two sides, South Africa have managed to win against Zimbabwe in all those games.
According to the South Africa vs Zimbabwe today match prediction, South Africa are the favourites to win this match.
5. SA vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Quinton de Kock
BATTERS: Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Craig Ervine
ALL-ROUNDERS: Sikandar Raza, Aiden Markram, Sean Williams
BOWLERS: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje, Blessing Muzarabani
SA vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Quinton de Kock, Sikandar Raza.
For Grand League: Rilee Rossouw, Craig Ervine.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips