SC-W vs IR-W Dream11 Prediction 2nd T20I Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Scotland Women vs Ireland Women Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 8, 2022 2:43 pm IST
SC-W vs IR-W Dream11 Prediction: The third and final T20I of the series is all set to be played at the Grange Cricket Club in Edinburgh and the Irish Women would be hoping to seal the series 3-0 with a win here. It has been a disappointing show from the hosts Scottish Women especially with the bat. They were unable to put up a decent score on the board batting first and were unable to defend it afterwards. Will the scenario change in the final T20I? Well, we will get to know in the evening.
SC-W vs IR-W Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 3rd T20I
Competition: Ireland Women tour of Scotland T20Is
Date: 6th September
Time: 05:30 PM IST
Ground: Grange Cricket Club in Edinburgh
Watch Ireland Women tour of Scotland T20Is Live Score
Watch SC-W vs IR-W Live on Sony Six and Sony Liv app
Last result at the venue
Scotland Women (126/8 in 20 overs) lost to Ireland Women (44/1 from 5 overs) by 16 runs.
Scotland Women vs Ireland Women Pitch Report
Once again the pitch will be green and pacers will get benifited from the surface. Team batting first should look to score somewhere around 150 restrict the opponents in the second innings. All-in-all a good surface for batting in the second innings.
Scotland Women (recent last): W L W L W
Ireland Women (recent last): L L L W W
SC-W Playing 11
- Ailsa Lister and skipper Sarah Bryce will be the ones opening the innings.
- Abbi Aitken, Saskia Horley, Lorna Jack and Priyanaz will form the middle order for Scottish Women.
- The likes of Abtaha Maqsood, Rachel Slater, and Katie McGill will take the onus in the bowling unit.
- Hannah Rainey is someone who could face the axe and get replaced by bowling all-rounder Katie McGill.
Katie McGill/Hannah Rainey
Saskia Horley Stats in T20Is
Saskia Horley is the leading run getter in the series so far with close to hundred runs. Below are her numbers.
Sarah Bryce Stats in T20Is
Skipper Sarah Bryce will be opening the innings for the hosts and everyone would be looking forward for a substantial innings from the skipper.
IR-W Playing 11
- With the series under their pocket, the Irish Women might enforce some changes in the eleven to check their bench strength.
- Rebecca Stokell might get a game replacing either Leah Paul or Georgina Dempsey.
- Sophie MacMahon is another bowler who could get a place in the eleven.
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
Orla Prendergast Stats in T20Is
Orla Prenergast has already played a match winning knock in the first T20I. Below are her T20I numbers.
Laura Delany Stats in T20Is
The experienced skipper Laura Delany is one of the mainstays for Irish Women in the batting order. Check her numbers below.
Who will win SC-W vs IR-W today match?
- Ireland Women already have the series in their pocket and they look good enough to make it 3-0.
- According to the SC-W vs IR-W today match prediction, Ireland Women are the favorite to win this match.
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
SC-W vs IR-W Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Sarah Bryce, Ailsa Lister
BATSMEN: Saskia Horley, Amy Hunter, Gaby Lewis
ALL-ROUNDERS: Orla Prendergast, Arlene Kelly, Laura Delany
BOWLERS: Cara Murray, Katherine Fraser, Rachel Slater
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
SC-W vs IR-W Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sarah Bryce, Orla Prendergast
For Grand League: Saskia Horley, Laura Delany
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips