SKN vs BAR Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 11, 2019 2:33 pm IST
SKN vs BAR Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019 | St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents Match Preview
Warner Park, Basseterre, September 12th at 03:30 AM IST
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will be playing back-to-back games on 11th and 12th of September. On 11th they will be facing Jamaica Tallawahs, whereas, on 12th they will be colliding against Barbados Tridents. Both matches will be played at the Warner Park, Basseterre in St Kitts.
The Tridents didn’t have the start they were looking for as they slumped to a 47 runs defeat at the hands of Guyana Amazon Warriors. Batting first, the Amazon Warriors piled up 180 courtesy Chanderpaul Hemraj’s 63 off 55 and Nicholas Pooran’s blistering 61 off 30 deliveries which included 3 fours and 5 sixes.
The chase did not go according to the plan for Barbados Tridents who were bundled out for 133 from 16.4 overs. It will be interesting to see how the Tridents approach in this game after a setback first up.
Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
Barbados Tridents won- 01
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots won- 04
Pitch stats in T20 domestic
Batting first won: 14
Batting second won: 20
Highest Total: Guyana Amazon Warriors- 212/5
Lowest Total: Jamaica Tallawahs- 80/10
SKN vs BAR Team News
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Team News
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are booming in confidence after registering a record win over Barbados Tridents by 4 wickets.
- There won’t be any changes in the batting department after a record chase from the Patriots.
- However, bowling could come under scrutiny. Sheldon Cottrell who missed the last game might come in for Dominic Drake who gave away 47 from 4 overs.
- Usama Mir who went for 33 from just 2 overs might make way for Akeem Jordan who is waiting on the sidelines.
Barbados Tridents Team News
- Shai Hope was a notable absentee in the opening game for Barbados Tridents.
- If he features in the eleven this time around, he is most likely to replace wicket-keeper batsman Leniko Boucher.
- Proteas all-rounder JP Duminy and Australian seamer Josh Lalor who featured in the opening game for Barbados Tridents are named replacements for Wahab Riaz and Imad Wasim who are no longer available due to national commitments.
- Another Pakistan batsman Asif Ali is yet to join the squad and will be missing this game.
SKN vs BAR Squads
Jason Holder(c), Alex Hales, Asif Ali, Sandeep Lamichhane, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Jonathan Carter, Chemar Holder, L Boucher, Roshon Primus, Raymon Reifer, Justin Greaves, Joshua Bishop, Hayden Walsh.
Carlos Brathwaite (C), Evin Lewis, Rassie van der Dussen, Akeem Jordan, Aaron Jones, Keron Cottoy, Dominic Drakes, Kjorn Ottley, Laurie Evans , Shamarh Brooks, Sheldon Cottrell, Rayad Emrit, Fabian Allen, Afif Hossain, Isuru Udana, Jeremiah Louis, Mohammad Hafeez, Devon Thomas, Usama Mir.
SKN vs BAR Playing11 (Expected)
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11-
Laurie Evans, Dominic Drakes, Devon Thomas, Jason Mohammed, Evin Lewis, Shamarh Brooks, Alzarri Joseph, Fabian Allen, Rayad Emrit, Carlos Brathwaite, Usama Mir.
Barbados Tridents Playing 11-
Johnson Charles, Jonathan Carter, Alex Hales, Jason Holder, Josh Lalor, JP Duminy, Ashley Nurse, Sandeep Lamichhane, Raymond Reifer, Hayden Walsh, Roshon Primus. (Doubt: Shai Hope)
SKN vs BAR Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from St Kitts and Nevis Patriots-
Wicket-keeper batsman Devon Thomas has amassed 134 runs so far from 3 innings with a best score of 71.
All-rounder Fabian Allen has been brilliant with the bat so far. He has 100 runs to his name from 3 innings with a mammoth strike-rate of 208.33 and a scintillating average of 50.
Opener Evin Lewis has scored 98 runs from 3 innings in the competition.
Alzzari Joseph and Rayad Emrit have 3 wickets each to their name. Sheldon Cottrell has claimed 4 from 2 games.
Fantasy picks from Barbados Tridents-
Opening batsman Johnson Charles has a vast experience of 143 T20s and he has mustered 3334 runs from 141 innings with a highest score of 105*.
West Indies Test skipper Jason Holder has accumulated 660 runs from 63 T20 innings and has also scalped 64 wickets.
Playing franchise cricket all around the globe, Sandeep Lamichhane has definitely made a reputation for claiming wickets in a bunch. He has scalped 64 wickets from just 49 matches with 4 for 10 being his best figures.
Alex Hales the Nottinghamshire batsman has 5925 T20 runs under his belt from 215 innings at a healthy strike-rate of 142.87.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of SKN vs BAR Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.