WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Match Prediction | 3rd ODI, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 11, 2019 1:21 pm IST
WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Match Prediction | 3rd ODI | West Indies Women vs Australia Women Match Preview
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua, September 11th at 07:00 PM IST
With the series already in their pocket, the Australian women side will march into the next ODI with their tails-up to make it three in three. West Indies women, on the other hand, will be looking for a consolation win to put a smile on the faces of the home crowd.
Despite the absence of regular skipper Meg Lanning, the visitors managed to register a scintillating victory by 151 runs to take an unassailable lead in the three-match series by 2-0 courtesy Ellyse Perry’s unbeaten 112 off 118 deliveries.
The home side once again had a miserable collapse in the chase as they could only manage 157 for the loss of 8 wickets in 50 overs. Kyshona Knight was the top scorer with 32 off 81 deliveries, whereas, number 10 S Grimmond got 31 off 37 deliveries.
The West Indies women have to change their approach and game-plan to secure a win over this heavy unit of Australia women.
Also Read: SKN vs JAM Dream11 Match Prediction
Head to Head (Last 5 ODIs)
Australia Women won- 05
West Indies Women won- 00
WI-W vs AU-W Team News
- Skipper Meg Lanning missed out the last game due to a back spasm. She is doubtful for this fixture as well.
- Erin Burns who made her debut replacing the skipper is expected to keep her place intact.
- Once again Delissa Kimmince and Heather Graham are expected to warm the bench.
- Heat exhaustion forced Beth Mooney to retire hurt, but she will be playing this fixture.
- No other changes are expected in the eleven.
West Indies Women
- There is a lot to think about for the team management after two below-par display from the West Indies Women.
- Injury to Kycia Knight has given even more headaches to the team management as there is no ample replacement for any player in the eleven.
- Medium-pacer Karishma Ramharack who has been on the sidelines in this series so far can get into the eleven at the expense of C Henry or Shamilia Connell who were pretty expensive in the last game.
- Britney Cooper has joined the squad as a replacement for injured Kycia Knight.
WI-W vs AU-W Squads
Stafanie Taylor (c), Kyshona Knight, Reniece Boyce, Karishma Ramharack, Natasha McLean, Kycia Knight, Shabika Gajnabi, S Grimmond, Afy Fletcher, Chinelle Henry, Anisa Mohammed, Shamilia Connell, Stacy Ann King.
Meg Lanning (c), Tayla Vlaeminck, Megan Schutt, Rachael Haynes, Georgia Wareham, Delissa Kimmince, Ashleigh Gardner, Beth Mooney, Nicola Carey, Heather Graham, Ellyse Perry, Erin Burns, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen.
WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from West Indies Women-
Skipper Stafanie Taylor has got 91 runs from the two innings she has played in this series so far.
Kyshona Knight who was the top scorer in the last game for the hosts has 544 ODI runs from 31 innings to her name.
Stacy Ann King has scored 817 ODI runs from 60 innings with one fifty to her name.
Anisa Mohammad has claimed 147 wickets from 119 innings in ODIs.
Fantasy picks from Australia Women-
With 180 runs to her name from the two innings in this series, Alyssa Healy is looking in great touch.
All-rounder Ellyse Perry’s unbeaten ton in the last game has propelled her 145 runs from two innings in this series. She is yet to be dismissed. Apart from the runs scored, she has claimed 4 wickets as well.
Beth Mooney scored a half-century in the last game scoring 56 runs before being heat exhausted.
Georgia Wareham has claimed 4 wickets from two matches, whereas Megan Shutt has bowled economically as she has given away only 22 runs from 11 overs in the two games.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.