SKN vs TKR Dream11 Team CPL T20 | St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders
SKN vs TKR Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Warner Park, St Kitts, September 02 at 03:30 AM IST
The last match for the hosts St Kitts was called-off without a ball being bowled as the wet outfield played a part. Therefore, St Kitts will now take on the second-placed Trinbago Knight Riders in a way too crucial encounter to get themselves a secured position among the top 4 teams.
The journey for St Kitts has been a radical one so far as they have been riding like a pendulum and are still not looking comfortable having played seven games. Their frontier Chris Gayle is not at all looking at his best and as he has got only one fifty from 6 innings, but still he leads the batting charts for the Patriots with 185 runs to his name.
None of the batsmen have been able to surpass a tally of 150 runs which clearly reflects the struggle of their batting unit. On the other hand, with Trinbago Knight Riders are cruising with ease as they have won 4 of their 6 games and have the best net run rate in the points table. The last time these two teams locked horns, it was the 5th game of the competition and Trinbago were taken down handsomely by 42 runs.
With the rain playing the spoilsport in the last match between St Lucia and St Kitts, the weather is not expected to change and some drizzle is expected once again. For St Kitts to consolidate, they need to win this game so that they could sustain their position among the top 4 for the time being.
Read on for SKN vs TKR Dream11 Team News and St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders playing11.
SKN vs TKR Team News
- With 3 wins on the trot, Trinbago Knight Riders won’t tinker with their team composition.
- TKR will miss the services of Chris Lynn as he will feature in Australia’s domestic cup.
- Rassie van der Dussen has been named as the replacement for Sandeep Lamichhane who has pulled out due to national commitments.
SKN vs TKR Playing 11
Speaking of the SKN vs TKR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Devon Thomas
Batsmen: Chris Gayle (c), Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Rassie van der Dussen (Doubt: Tom Cooper)
All-rounder: Carlos Brathwaite, Mahmudullah Riyad, Ben Cutting
Bowlers: Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh, Brandon King (Doubt: Jeremiah Louis)
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Denesh Ramdin
Batsmen: Brendon McCullum, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo
All-rounder: Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo (c), Javon Searles
Bowlers: Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Khary Pierre
SKN vs TKR Squads
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: Chris Gayle (c), Evin Lewis, Hayden Walsh, Fabian Allen, Javelle Glen, Ibrahim Khaleel, Sheldon Cottrell, Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Devon Thomas (wk), Shamarh Brooks, Mahmudullah, Anton Devcich, Alzarri Joseph, Jeremiah Louis, Brandon King
Trinbago Knight Riders: Dwayne Bravo (c), Nikita Miller, Chris Lynn, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Kevon Cooper, Hamza Tariq, Javon Searles, Anderson Phillip, Sunil Narine, Terrance Hinds, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Colin Munro, Khary Pierre, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Amir Jangoo.
SKN vs TKR Dream 11 Key Players
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots:
- Rassie van der Dussen has been a prolific performer in the South African domestic circuit and had a brilliant show in Global Canada T20 League. He would be one of the key batsmen for St Kitts along with skipper Chris Gayle who has scored 185 runs in 6 innings so far.
- Sheldon Cottrell with the ball has scalped 8 wickets so far and all-rounder Ben Cutting who has been contributing with both bat and ball will be one of the prime players.
Trinbago Knight Riders:
- Teinbago’s batting has been magnificent with almost every batsman contributing on different occasions. Colin Munro leads the batting chart with 270 runs from 6 innings while Brendon McCullum and Darren Bravo have been in the same fray with the bat.
- Ali Khan has got 9 scalps to his name, Dwayne Bravo also has been doing the talking with both bat and ball as his figures of 3 for 11 has been the best for the Knightriders so far.
- Fawad Ahmed and Khaya Pierre have also been magnificent with the ball.
Note: This SKN vs TKR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders team news.
SKN vs TKR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.