SL vs BIJ Dream11 Match Prediction | Bijapur Bulls vs Shivamogga Lions Karnataka Premier League 2019, Match News, Playing11
Updated on: Aug 26, 2019 4:02 pm IST
SL vs BIJ Dream11 Match Prediction | Bijapur Bulls vs Shivamogga Lions Karnataka Premier League 2019
The two sides will face off this time around again in what will be another enthralling match of the Karnataka Premier League 2019. Bijapur Bulls at the moment are right at the bottom of the league table. They have won only a single game so far out of their 4 matches. Conversely, Shivamogga Lions rest at number 2 on the table winning 3 of their 5 matches. Both the teams will look to capitalize on a win as the season is underway since the last game for both the sides wasn’t a good one as they lost to their opponents. Let us look at what could become the SL vs BIJ Dream11.
27/08 – 07:00 PM IST
21st Match (N), Karnataka Premier League at Mysore, Aug 27, 2019
Head to Head (last five matches)
SL won: 1
BIJ won: 4
- With both sides losing their previous games there could be a possibility in some lineup changes to rework the upcoming result.
- Apart from Bhatkal, no one played a fruitful inning in the Bulls dressing room.
- Except for Sharath who’s economy was 9.00, everyone else posted an economy of more than 11.00
Bijapur Bulls: Bharath Chipli (c), Raju Bhatkal, Santhebennur Akshay, Bhareth NP, Suneel Raju, Gonnabattula Chiranjeevi, KC Cariappa, Naveen MG, Prateek Jain, Liyan Khan, Samarth Ooty, R Praveen Kumar, Pranav Bhatia, Jashwanth Acharya, Swapnil Yelave, Suraj Kamath, Shimon Luiz, Mohit BA
Shivamogga Lions: Abhimanyu Mithun (c), HS Sharath, Pavan Deshpande, M Nidhish, S P Manjunath, Arjun Hoysala, Nihal Ullal, K Hoysala, Akshay Ballal, Pradeep T, Pradeep Gangadhar, Rohith Gowda, Prithviraj Shekhawat , Rishabh Singh, Prashanth S, S Shivaraj, Rohit K, Sujit N Gowda
- Bhatkal scored an impressive 67 in 53 balls in his last game.
- Kamath took 3 wickets at an economy of 4.00.
- Hoysala played an outstanding inning in which he scored 77 of 58 balls in his sides last game.
- He was supported well by Deshpande who posted 59 of 35 balls.
- Shekhawat took the only wicket for his side.
Probable Playing 11-
Bijapur Bulls: MG Naveen, B Chipli (c), RR Bhatkal, JM Acharya, SN Raju, NP Bhareth, GS Chiranjeevi, Swapnil Yelave, KC Cariappa, PA Jain, S Kamath
Shivamogga Lions: A Arjun Hoysala, NU Ullal, A Mithun (c), PU Deshpande, SP Manjunath, M Nidesh, A Ballal, SN Gowda, HS Sharath, P Shekhawat, T Pradeep
SL vs BIJ Dream11