SL vs SA Dream11 Prediction
SL vs SA Match Prediction Tips | Sri Lanka vs South Africa Who Will Win Today Match
Colombo, July 20 at 10:00 AM IST
After the first Test in Galle ended inside three days, South Africa look to regroup for the second and final Test against Sri Lanka at Colombo.
The touring South African side didn’t just get bowled out for 126 in the first innings, they batted worse in the second attempt, managing only 73. Their bowling was not much impressive either.
Sri Lanka, on the other hand, had the perfect game at Galle. Dilruwan burst through the South African batting, with the help of Herath and Lakmal. On the batting front, Dimuth Karunaratne prospered with a Test century on his return. However, there was no other Sri Lankan to make a notable contribution with the bat.
Like Galle, Colombo is a spinner’s paradise. Sure, they will come into play here as well.
Last Test result at the venue: India 622/9d beat Sri Lanka 183 & 386 – Aug 3-6 2017
Read on for SL vs SA Dream11 Team News and Sri Lanka vs South Africa playing 11.
SL vs SA Team News
- Dinesh Chandimal is suspended for the fixture. He was found guilty of acting against the spirit of the game in the second Test against West Indies in St Lucia last month.
- There is a chance of Kusal Perera getting back in the Sri Lankan XI.
- After batting struggles in the first Test, South Africa may go into the game with one fewer bowler.
- Shamsi has re-joined South Africa squad after the left-arm spinner flew home to South Africa due to family reasons earlier.
SL vs SA Playing 11
Speaking of the SL vs SA Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Sri Lanka Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Niroshan Dickwella
Batsmen: Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dimuth Karunaratne (Doubts: Kusal Janith Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Roshen Silva)
All-rounders: Dilruwan Perera
Bowlers: Suranga Lakmal, Lahiru Kumara, Rangana Herath, Lahiru Kumara/Lakshan Sandakan
South Africa playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Quinton de Kock
Batsmen: Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Dean Elgar, Faf du Plessis, (Doubts: Temba Bavuma, Theunis de Bruyn, Heinrich Klaasen)
All-rounders: (Doubt: Vernon Philander)
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, (Doubt: Dale Steyn, Shaun von Berg)
SL vs SA Squads
Sri Lanka: Suranga Lakmal (c), Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dimuth Karunaratne, Danushka Gunathilaka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Roshen Silva, Dilruwan Perera, Kasun Rajitha, Kusal Janith Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Lahiru Kumara, Lakshan Sandakan and Rangana Herath
South Africa: Faf du Plessis (c), Hashim Amla, Dean Elgar, Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma, Kagiso Rabada, Theunis de Bruyn, Keshav Maharaj, Vernon Philander, Aiden Markram, Lungisani Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn, Shaun von Berg and Heinrich Klaasen.
SL vs SA Key Players
- Dimuth Karunaratne would be bursting with confidence after scoring plenty of runs in the first Test.
- Lahiru Kumara and Suranga Lakmal had decent outings in the West Indies series with the ball.
- The onus is on the likes of Faf du Plessis and Hashim Amla to bail South Africa out.
- Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi and Kagiso Rabada will be the key bowlers for the visitors.
Note: This SL vs SA Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Sri Lanka vs South Africa team news.
SL vs SA Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Sri Lanka vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.