SLGR vs SLRE Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – SLC Invitational T20 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 10, 2022 11:35 am IST
SLGR vs SLRE Dream11 Prediction: The Match 3 of the SLC Invitational T20 League 2022 is scheduled to be contested between the SLC Greens and the SLC Reds on 10 August, 2022 (Wednesday) at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo. Things did not panned out in an ideal manner for the SLC Greens at the start of the ongoing edition of the tournament as they conceded a disappointing 32-run loss at the hands of SLC Blues. On the other hand, the SLC Reds are coming off from a brilliant 6-wicket victory against SLC Greys.
SLGR vs SLRE Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 3, SLC Greens vs SLC Reds
Competition: SLC Invitational T20
Date: 10 August, 2022
Time: 3 PM IST
Ground: R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Watch SL Invitational T20 Live Score
Watch SLGR vs SLRE Live on SLC official YouTube channel.
SLGR vs SLRE Pitch Report
The conditions at the R. Premadasa Stadium will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
SLRE (recent last): W L W W W
SLGR (recent last): L L NR L L
SLGR Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the SLC Greens camp.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes from the last game.
- Dasun Shanaka will captain the side.
- Niroshan Dickwella will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Pathum Nissanka, Niroshan Dickwella, Nuwanidu Fernando and Dinesh Chandimal will be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Binura Fernando, Lakshan Sandakan and Nuwan Thushara will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Niroshan Dickwella Stats in T20
For the SLC Greens, explosive wicket-keeper batsman Niroshan Dickwella will be an important performer to watch out for in this match against SLC Reds. Niroshan Dickwella has scored close to 1700 T20 runs at a strike-rate of more than 138.
|90||1696||138.90||8||0, 51 & 15, 4 & 12, 5, 58 & 3|
Dasun Shanaka Stats in T20
SLC Greens captain Dasun Shanaka has performed amazingly well in T20I cricket over the last few months. Dasun Shanaka has a phenomenal strike-rate of more than 141 in T20 cricket and can also contribute with the ball.
|150||3188||141.87||45||37, 19, 19, 13, 17|
SLRE Playing 11
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for the SLC Reds.
- Kusal Mendis will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will bank upon the likes of Kusal Mendis, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Sahan Arachchige and Kamindu Mendis to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Wanindu Hasaranga, Asitha Fernando, Maheesh Theekshana and Matheesha Pathirana will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
Kusal Mendis Stats in T20
SLC Reds captain Kusal Mendis will be expected to stand up and lead his side from the front. Kusal Mendis also got a fine start of 34 runs in the first match against SLC Greys.
|78||1979||15||34, 3 & 15, 21 & 76, 85, 3, 8, 26|
Wanindu Hasaranga Stats in T20
For the SLC Reds, leg-spinner Wanindu Hasaranga has been an important wicket-taker in the shortest format of the game. Wanindu Hasaranga has picked up as many as 146 T20 wickets at an economy of less than 7.
|106||146||6.72||0/27, 4/37, 2/38, 1/25, 3/34, 1/52|
Who will win SLGR vs SLRE today match?
- SLC Greens have not win a single match out of their last 5 T20 games.
- The SLC Reds have witnessed as many as 4 victories and only one defeat in the recent while.
According to the SLC Greens vs SLC Reds today match prediction, SLC Reds are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
SLGR vs SLRE Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, Niroshan Dickwella
BATSMEN: Pathum Nissanka, Kamindu Mendis, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya Lakshan
ALL-ROUNDERS: Wanindu Hasaranga, Dasun Shanaka
BOWLERS: Maheesh Theekshana, Jeffrey Vandersay, Matheesha Pathirana
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
SLGR vs SLRE Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Kusal Mendis, Dasun Shanaka.
For Grand League: Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kamindu Mendis.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips