SS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for WBBL 2022 Sydney Sixers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 20, 2022 4:22 pm IST
SS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction: Adelaide is set to host the 13th derby of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) on Friday (October 21). Sydney Sixers Women will lock horns with Adelaide Strikers Women at the Karen Rolton Oval. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams will participate and 59 matches will be played in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
Sixers have commenced their 2022 campaign with a hat-trick of back-to-back victories. Led by Ellyse Perry, Sixers will be aiming for a satisfying run, after a disappointing one in the 2021 edition.
Strikers, on the other hand, led by Tahlia McGrath, will play their third league-stage game of the tournament. The runner-ups from the last edition of the tournament – Strikers are in search of their maiden WBBL title.
The game will commence at 9:55 AM (IST).
SS -W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Sydney Sixers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women, Match 13 of Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Sydney Sixers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women
Date and Time: October 21, 9:55 AM IST
Venue: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide
Where to watch SS-W vs AS-W Live?
Watch SS-W vs AS-W -W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
The points table will be updated soon.
SS-W vs AS-W Pitch Report
It’s a batting pitch at the Karen Rolton Oval in Adelaide and better suited for the pacers. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 150, while the total average score has been around 148. 60% of the teams bowling first at the venue have won the games. However, almost all the captains preferred to bat first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 22.54° Celcius, with light rain.
Last Result at the Venue
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Brisbane Heat Women – October 21, 2022
(The result will be updated soon)
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Sydney Sixers Women: W W W L L
Adelaide Strikers Women: L L L W W
Sydney Sixers Women Playing 11
- The star-studded Sixers are likely to go on with an unchanged playing 11, considering their recent victory against Brisbane Heat.
- The side will open the innings with New Zealand veteran Suzie Bates and Aussie international Alyssa Healy. Bates can bowl at a medium pace, while Healy will keep the wickets.
- The Sixers’ middle order may comprise Nicole Bolton, Ash Gardner, Erin Burns, and skipper Ellyse Perry. Among these, Bolton, Gardner, and Burns can spin the ball, while Perry can bowl at a medium pace.
- Sophie Ecclestone, the English star may lead the spin bowling unit including Jade Allen, a leggie.
- The Sixers’ pace unit may comprise Angelina Genford, Kate Peterson, Lauren Cheatle, and Maitlan Brown.
Probable Playing 11:
- Suzie Bates
- Alyssa Healy (WK)
- Ellyse Perry (C)
- Ash Gardner
- Erin Burns
- Maitlan Brown
- Nicole Bolton
- Sophie Ecclestone
- Lauren Cheatle
- Angelina Genford
- Kate Peterson
Ellyse Perry’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Perry, the skipper, is an all-rounder and can bowl at a fast-medium pace. She has been one of the best performers of the WBBL editions, over the years.
Sophie Ecclestone’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Ecclestone is the number one T20I bowler. She is a left-arm orthodox spinner and can furnish explosive batting cameos too.
Adelaide Strikers Women Playing 11
- Strikers are likely to open with Deandra Dottin and Katie Mack. Dottin is an all-rounder and can bowl at a medium pace.
- Laura Wolvaardt is likely to bat at number three.
- The Strikers’ middle order may comprise skipper Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, and Tegan McPharlin. McGrath is n all-rounder and can bowl at a medium pace. McPharlin, meanwhile, may keep the wickets.
- Strikers are likely to play the spin-bowling duo of Amanda-Jade Wellington and Jemma Barsby.
- Megan Schutt and Darcie Brown are likely to lead the pace unit of Strikers.
Probable Playing 11:
- Deandra Dottin
- Katie Mack
- Laura Wolvaardt
- Tahlia McGrath (C)
- Bridget Patterson
- Madeline Penna
- Tegan McPharlin (WK)
- Amanda-Jade Wellington
- Jemma Barsby
- Megan Schutt
- Darcie Brown
Tahlia McGrath’s WBBL 2022 Stats
McGrath is a right-arm all-rounder, who can bat in the top order and can bat really well. She has already represented Australia and led the Strikers into the final of the WBBL 2021 edition.
Amanda-Jade Wellington’s WBBL Stats
Wellington has emerged as one of the best discoveries of the WBBL. She is a leggie and can provide vital batting cameos too.
Who will win Sydney Sixers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, AS-W finished as runner-up.
- While SS-W finished the 2021 season as the number eight team in the points table.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, AS-W have won three out of them, while SS-W have won two.
- In their most recent meeting in the WBBL 2022, SS-W beat AS-W by 17 runs.
SS-W are the favorites to win today’s match against SS-W.
Considering both sides’ form, head-to-head record, and morale, Sydney Sixers Women are the favorites to win as per our Sydney Sixers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women today match prediction.
SS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Alyssa Healy
Batters: Laura Wolvaardt, Ash Gardner, Katie Mack
All-Rounders: Ellyse Perry, Deandra Dottin, Tahlia McGrath, Maitlan Brown
Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Lauren Cheatle
SS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Ellyse Perry (C) and Tahlia McGrath (VC)
For Grand League: Sophie Ecclestone (C) and Deandra Dottin (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips