SUR vs GLA Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Surrey vs Glamorgan Match Prediction Tips | SUR vs GLA Who will win Today Match
Kennington Oval, London, July 31 at 11:00 PM IST
This is a contest between two sides who have so far have been a little bit inconsistent with their gameplay and that is the reason why these two sides are right now not in contention of a top 4 spot in South Group.
The contest is set up between two South Group teams Surrey and Glamorgan and interestingly none of the teams have shown character so far to do well in the upcoming games.
Glamorgan last played Gloucestershire at Cheltenham where they suffered a heartbreaking loss by 30 runs which jeopardized their fortunes even more, with their following game against Kent Spitfires being abandoned they don’t find themselves in a fruitful position as of now.
For Surrey, things have been mainly controlled by Australia’s T20 skipper Aaron Finch who is surely looking unstoppable and playing the best ever cricket of his life till now. Their last match was a rain-curtailed one where the match was reduced to 10 overs per side, Aaron Finch’s rampaging innings of unbeaten 43 off 21 balls which included 4 fours and 3 sixes helped them chase down a total of 100 runs in just 6.4 overs with 9 wickets in hand.
Read on for SUR vs GLA Dream11 Team News and Surrey vs Glamorgan playing11.
SUR vs GLA Team News:
- Surrey have named a 15 member squad for this match.
- With Sam Curran being named in the England Test squad, Surrey have named Morne Morkel as his replacement.
- Glamorgan have named 13 a member squad with just one change.
- Injured Joe Burns has been replaced by Nick Selman.
SUR vs GLA Playing 11
Speaking of the SUR vs GLA Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Ben Foakes
Batsmen: Aaron Finch, Jason Roy, Nic Maddinson, Ollie Pope (Doubt: Rory Burns)
All-rounder: Rikki Clarke (Doubt: Scott Borthwick)
Bowlers: Jade Dernbach(c), Tom Curran, Gareth Batty, Morne Morkel
Wicket-keeper: Chris Cooke
Batsmen: Usman Khawaja, Aneurin Donald, Nick Selman, Kiran Carlson
All-rounder: Colin Ingram(c), G Wagg, C Meschede
Bowlers: Timm van der Gugten, A Salter, M Hogan, R Smith
SUR vs GLA Squads
Surrey: Jade Dernbach(c), Gareth Batty, Scott Borthwick, Rory Burns, Rikki Clarke, Tom Curran, Aaron Finch, Ben Foakes(wk), Will Jacks, Nic Maddinson, Morne Mo0rkel, Mat Pillans, Ollie Pope, Jason Roy, Freddie van den Bergh.
Glamorgan: Colin Ingram (c), Nick Selman, Kiran Carlson, Wagg, Lawlor, R Smith, Timm Van der Gugten, M Hogan, Usman Khawaja, Aneurin Donald, Salter, Chris Cooke(wk), Meschede
SUR vs GLA Key Players
- On the batting front, Opener Aaron Finch has been showering runs regularly for Surrey with 315 runs from 4 matches and Rikki Clarke has been terrific with his all-round show.
- With the ball in hand, Gareth Batty has done the most damage with 7 wickets from 5 games.
- Skipper Colin Ingram has been the batting maestro for Glamorgan with 181 runs from 5 games.
- Timm van der Gugten 7 wickets in 5 games and Matthew Pillans 10 wickets in 5 matches have been bowling really well.
Note: This SUR vs GLA Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Surrey vs Glamorgan team news.
SUR vs GLA Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Surrey vs Glamorgan Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com