YOR vs LEI Dream11 Team Prediction English T20 Blast Team News, Playing 11
YOR vs LEI Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Yorkshire vs Leicestershire Match Prediction Tips | YOR vs LEI Who will win Today Match
Headingley, Leeds, July 31 at 11:00 PM IST
Headingley, Leeds would be hosting the next game from the North Group and the two teams to clash are Yorkshire and the Leicestershire Foxes.
Yorkshire till now have been brilliant with their game and they have won 4 out of the 7 games and with a win in this encounter they will find themselves somewhere among the top two spots which will eventually help them gain momentum for other games.
Leicestershire Foxes have also played 7 matches so far and have been victorious in 3 of them. Their last match was against the defending champions Nottinghamshire Outlaws whom they tamed by 17 runs to register their 3rd win of the tournament.
Talking about the points table, The Leicestershire Foxes are currently placed at the sixth spot while Yorkshire are holding the fourth spot in the North Group points table.
Read on for YOR vs LEI Dream11 Team News and Yorkshire vs Leicestershire playing11.
YOR vs LEI Team News:
- Leicestershire have named a 13 man squad for this fixture.
- Zak Chappel who missed the last game against Derbyshire Falcons due to a niggle has been named in this squad along with all-rounder Ateeq Javed.
- Yorkshire has named a 14-man squad to face Foxes tonight.
- Josh Shaw is the new man in place of Liam Plunkett who will be assessed before the match for his hip injury.
YOR vs LEI Playing 11
Speaking of the YOR vs LEI Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Jonathan Tattersall
Batsmen: Adam Lyth, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Kane Williamson, Gary Ballance, Harry Brook
All-rounder: David Willey, Tim Bresnan, Jordan Thompson
Bowlers: Steven Patterson(c), Azeem Rafiq (Doubt: Liam Plunkett)
Wicket-keeper: Ned Eckersley
Batsmen: Mark Cosgrove, Colin Ackerman(c), Cameron Delport, Tom Wells
All-rounder: Mohammad Nabi, Ben Raine, Neil Dexter
Bowlers: Callum Parkinson, M Abbas (Doubt over the fitness of Zak Chappell)
YOR vs LEI Squads
Gary Ballance, Tim Bresnan, Harry Brook, Jack Brooks, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Adam Lyth, Steven Patterson, Liam Plunkett, Azeem Rafiq, Josh Shaw, Jonny Tattersall (WK), Jordan Thompson, Kane Williamson, David Willey
Leicestershire: ColinAckermann (capt), Mohammad Abbas, Neil Dexter, Ned Eckersley(wk), Gavin Griffiths, Javid, Mohammad Nabi, Parkinson, B Raine, Tom Wells, Zak Chappell, Micahel Cosgrove, Cameron Delport.
YOR vs LEI Key Players
- Adam Lyth has been sparkling with the bat for Yorkshire as he has amassed 273 runs from 8 innings so far.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore has scored 106 runs from 5 innings so far.
- Azeem Rafiq has 5 wickets to his name so far from 8 games while Steven Patterson has 7 scalps from 8 games.
- Callum Parkinson has bagged 11 wickets from 7 games and will be their prime bowler.
- Cameron Delport and Mark Cosgrove will lead with the bat.
Note: This YOR vs LEI Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Yorkshire vs Leicestershire team news.
YOR vs LEI Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Yorkshire vs Leicestershire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com