SUR vs NOR Dream11 Prediction English One Day Cup, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report 30 July
Updated on: Jul 30, 2021 12:45 pm IST
SUR vs NOR Dream11 Prediction: Surrey and Northamptonshire will be up against each other in the Group B fixture of English One Day Cup 2021. The Surrey team have 2 wins in 2 league matches, while Northamptonshire have 0 win in the same number of matches
SUR vs NOR Dream11 Prediction
Fixture name: Group B
Competition: English One Day Cup 2021
Date: Friday, July 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
SUR in Last 3 Matches (recent last): W W L
NOR in Last 3 Matches (recent last): NR L L
Standings: SUR 1, NOR 8
Ground: Kennington Oval, London
Brief score of the last result at the venue: England 244/2 won by 8 wickets against Sri Lanka 251/9 in Sri Lanka tour of England 2021.
The Kennington Oval has the average score of 235, with the surface more suitable for batters. The bowlers would have to try different variations and execute their stock balls better to contain runs.
WATCH English One Day Cup Live:
Watch English One Day Cup Live score and streaming on Youtube.
SUR vs NOR Dream 11 Prediction
SUR Team news
- They have 2 wins in 2 matches and have been brilliant in this season.
- In the last league match, they won by 33 runs against Notts.
- In the batting unit, Ryan Patel scored a century and Jamie Smith returned with half-century.
- In the bowling department, Matt Dunn and Cono Mckerr were impressive.
Injury update, unavailability: Curran brothers and Roy unavailable
Expected team changes: They are expected to play with same 11.
SUR Playing 11 (likely)
2. Hashim Amla (c)
3. Ben Geddes
4. Jamie Smith (wk)
5. Ryan Patel
6. Nico Reifer
7. Tim David
8. Gus Atkinson
9. Conor McKerr
10. Matt Dunn
11. Daniel Moriarty
NOR Team news
- The Notts lost their first league match, and their 2nd game was washed out.
- Their bowling department was quite terrific to dismiss Yorkshire for 222, until rain showers erupted.
- In the bowling department, debutant Jack White picked 3 wickets, while Tom Taylor and Sanderson were significant contributor as well.
- In the batting line-up, the players like Vasconcelos and Keogh will be crucial for the team.
Injury update, unavailability: unavailable
Expected team changes: They are likely to play with the same 11.
NOR Playing 11 (likely)
2. Emilio Gay
3. Ben Curran
4. Rob Keogh
5. Saif Zaib
6. Charlie Thurston
7. Tom Taylor
8. Wayne Parnell
9. Graeme White
10. Ben Sanderson
11. Freddie Heldreich
M Stoneman- The Surrey batter has been a credible contributor at the top-order and can hold one end and score runs.
M Stoneman in List A- 2836 Runs, Bat. AVG. 38.84
R Koegh- The middle-order batsman has been quite consistent player for the Northamptonshire team and will be a captain pick for this match.
R Keogh in List A- 1279 Runs, Bat. AVG. 31.79
B Sanderson- The player has been perfect with his line-lengths and has a fine experience in the domestic cricket.
B Sanderson in List-A- 41 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 34.24
SUR vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: J Smith, R Vasconcelos
BAT: H Amla, M Stoneman, B Curran, S Zaib
AR: T Taylor, R Patel
BOWL: C Mckerr, B Sanderson, J White