SUR vs SUS Dream11 Team Prediction English T20 Blast Team News, Playing 11
SUR vs SUS Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Surrey vs Sussex Match Prediction Tips | SUR vs SUS Who will win Today Match
Kennington Oval, London, August 09 at 11:00 PM IST
Surrey have been doing the talking right now and are looking one of the most consistent sides as of now. Their next meeting is against Sussex at the Kennington Oval where the Jade Dernbach led side will look to carry forward their winning momentum and outclass one more hurdle off their way.
Sussex, on the other hand, have been doing well with the opportunities they have dwelled in. Their last encounter though wasn’t a fruitful one as they lost to the South Group table toppers Somerset by 3 wickets. Batting first, Sussex posted a formidable 169 on the board thanks to Laurie Evans sublime knock of 96 from 67 deliveries striking at 143.28 with the help of 10 fours and 2 mammoth sixes.
The target defence did not go according to their plans as they could not stop the Somerset batsmen from reaching 170 in 19.3 overs with 3 wickets in hand. The match was a competitive one as Sussex showed good commitment and grit throughout the 40 overs.
Surrey meanwhile last faced the second last team on the points table the Essex Eagles where Surrey kept their nerves in a see-saw battle and eventually winning the encounter by 6 wickets, in the end, to help themselves move to the fifth position on the points table.
Read on for SUR vs SUS Dream11 Team News and Surrey vs Sussex playing11.
SUR vs SUS Team News:
- Surrey have announced a fifteen-man squad against Sussex.
- Aaron Finch will miss the match due to a family bereavement and has flown back to his home.
- Surrey Ollie Pope will also not feature in this match due his maiden national call-up.
- Surrey have named Mark Stoneman as the replacement for Ollie Pope.
- Sussex have announced an unchanged 14-man squad for their next clash.
SUR vs SUS Playing 11
Speaking of the SUR vs SUS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Surrey Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Ben Foakes
Batsmen: Jason Roy, Mark Stoneman, Nic Maddinson, Rory Burns
All-rounder: Rikki Clarke
Bowlers: Tom Curran, Will Jacks, Morne Morkel, Gareth Batty, Jade Dernbach(c)
Sussex Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Michael Burgees
Batsmen: Tom Bruce, Luke Wright(c), Laurie Evans, Delray Rawlins, Philip Salt
All-rounder: David Wiese, Jofra Archer,
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs
SUR vs SUS Squads
Surrey: Jade Dernbach (c), Scott Borthwick, Gareth Batty, Tom Curran, Rory Burns, Rikki Clarke, Will Jacks, Ben Foakes(wk), Morne Morkel, Nic Maddinson, Jason Roy, Mat Pillans, Mark Stoneman, Freddie van den Bergh, Jamie Smith
Sussex: Luke Wright (c), Jofra Archer, Tom Bruce, Will Beer, Danny Briggs, Laurie Evans, Michael Burgess (wk), Chris Jordan, Rashid Khan, Tymal Mills, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson, David Wiese, Phil Salt.
SUR vs SUS Key Players
- Aaron Finch has been on a dream run with the bat as he has scored 478 runs from 7 innings, he will be leading the batting line-up with wicket-keeper batsman Ben Foakes who has got 231 runs from 7 innings to his name.
- Matt Pillians and Rikki Clarke will spearhead the bowling attack as they have 20 wickets between them.
- Laurie Evans is fresh of a 96 in his last outing and he must be willing to get even more runs to continue his form.
- Their bowling picks would be Jofra Archer and Rashid Khan who have got 13 and 11 wickets respectively to their name from 8 matches.
Note: This SUR vs SUS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Surrey vs Sussex team news.
SUR vs SUS Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Surrey vs Sussex Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com