TOR vs VK Dream11 Prediction Canada T20
TOR vs VK Match Prediction Tips | Toronto Nationals vs Vancouver Knights Who will win Today Match
King City, June 29 at 01:30 AM IST
The inaugural Global T20 Canada kick-starts at the Maple Leaf Cricket Ground, King City, with Toronto Nationals taking on Vancouver Knights in the first fixture. Vancouver Knights are led by arguably the greatest T20 player, Chris Gayle. Besides Gayle, the other marquee player in the side is Andre Russell – who amassed 316 runs and snared 13 wickets in the recently concluded IPL.
Toronto Nationals will take the field under the stewardship of Darren Sammy. Along with Sammy, the Nationals have in their ranks the former Australia skipper Steve Smith, who returns to competitive cricket after the ball-tampering fiasco. Kieron Pollard and Kamran Akmal are among other leading cricketers in the Toronto Nationals’ squad.
Since it is the tournament opener, how the action will unfurl is to be seen. However, Vancouver Knights come into the bout as favourites, courtesy their beefy batting.
Read on for TOR vs VK Dream11 Team News and Toronto Nationals vs Vancouver Knights playing11
TOR vs VK Team News
- 23-year-old off-spinner Nikhil Dutta is the Nationals’ top-rated Canadian player in the competition – and is quite likely to play.
- Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Tim Southee and Andre Russell are all in contention to play for the Knights.
- Refrain choosing Rumman Raees, M Naveed, H Talat and R Mustafa in your Dream11 team as there is no confirmed news of them playing today.
- Kamran Akmal will miss the first game.
- Anton Devcich has joined team Toronto’s squad.
TOR vs VK Playing 11
Speaking of the TOR vs VK Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Toronto Nationals playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Johnson Charles
Batsmen: Steve Smith, Kieron Pollard, Nitish Kumar
All-rounders: Hussain Talat, Darren Sammy, Rohan Mustafa
Bowlers: Kesrick Williams, Rumman Raees, Nikhil Dutta
Vancouver Knights playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Chadwick Walton
Batsmen: Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Babar Hayat, Ruvindu Gunasekera
All-rounders: Andre Russell, Kemau Leverock
Bowlers: Tim Southee, Sheldon Cottrell, Fawad Ahmed
TOR vs VK Squads
Toronto Nationals: Steven Smith, Kamran Akmal, Darren Sammy, Kieron Pollard, Nitish Kumar, Johnson Charles, Nikhil Dutta, Hussain Talat, Rohan Mustafa, Farhan Malik, Rumman Raees, Usama Mir, Kesrick Williams, Naveed Ahmad
Vancouver Knights: Chris Gayle, Andre Russell, Chadwick Walton, Tim Southee, Ruvindu Gunasekera, Saad Bin Zafar, Steven Jacobs, Jeremy Gordon, Evin Lewis, Fawad Ahmed, Sheldon Cottrell, Salman Nazar, Rassie van der Dussen, Babar Hayat, Srimantha Wijeratne, Kamau Leverock
TOR vs VK Key Players
- Steven Smith, Anton Devcich and Kieron Pollard will be key to Toronto Nationals’ batting.
- Kesrick Williams and Rumman Raees can come good with the ball.
- In Chris Gayle and Evin Lewis, they have one of the most destructive T20 opening pair in the competition.
- The Knights will rely on Tim Southee for the breakthroughs with the ball.
Note: This TOR vs VK Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Toronto Nationals vs Vancouver Knights team news.
TOR vs VK Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Toronto Nationals vs Vancouver Knights Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.