WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – West Indies vs New Zealand ODI Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 22, 2022 11:09 am IST
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: The series is nicely poised with both teams winning a game each. It is now time for the decider which will be played at the Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados,
West Indies won the first ODI, whereas the visitors New Zealand won the second ODI and marked a return into the series. With the series well and truly alive, the series decider is going to be really interesting.
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 2nd ODI, West Indies vs New Zealand
Competition: West indies vs New Zealand ODIs
Date: 21st August
Time: 11:30 PM IST
Ground: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
Watch West Indies vs New Zealand ODIs Live Score
Watch WI vs NZ Live on FanCode App
West Indies vs New Zealand Pitch Report
The pitch has gripped a lot in the last two games. The ball is stopping and batters aren’t comfortable while facing the bowlers. Team batting first could score better as compared to the second innings.
West Indies- LLLWL
New Zealand- WWWLW
WI Playing 11
- Once again we will see Shai Hope and Kyle Mayers will be opening the innings.
- Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King, Keacy Carty, and Nicholas Pooran will be forming the middle and lower middle-order.
- In the bowling order, Alzarri Joseph, Akeal Hosein, and Jason Holder will be the prime picks.
- Jayden Seales could get a game for Kevin Sinclair.
Shai Hope Stats in ODIs
Shai Hope has not scored a fifty in this series which is quite a rare sight. He is one of the ODI giants and should be up for a great performance. Below are his ODI numbers.
|Runs||Best||Last 5 ODIs|
|24||734||170||7, 115, 22, 26, 16|
Akeal Hosein Stats in ODIs
Akeal Hosein has scalped 5 wickets in this series. He has been among the wickets and will be the top picks among the bowlers.
NZ Playing 11
- A quad injury forced Kane Williamson to miss the last game.
- If Williamson is fit, he will be back leading the side and replace Glenn Phillips in the eleven.
- We can also see Ish Sodhi getting a game for James Neesham in this match.
Ish Sodhi/James Neesham
Related: Indian captain with most wins
Martin Guptill Stats in ODIs
Skipper Kane Williamson scored 34 in the last game and was the top scorer. He will be the lynchpin in the middle order for the visitors.
615 runs from 15 innings
Tim Southee Stats in ODIs
Tim Southee returned with four wickets in the last game. He has now scalped 6 wickets in 2 matches.
23 wickets in 16 matches
Who will win WI vs NZ today match?
- New Zealand is the strong favorite to win this match. They fought back pretty well and looking good enough for one more win.
- According to the WI vs NZ today match prediction, New Zealand is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
WI vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Shai Hope
BATSMEN: Devon Conway, Martin Guptill, Shamarh Brooks
ALL-ROUNDERS: Mitchell Santner, Jason Holder, Michael Bracewell
BOWLERS: Akeal Hosein, Trent Boult, Alzarri Joseph, Tim Southee
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shai Hope, Tim Southee
For Grand League: Akeal Hosein, Jason Holder, Trent Boult
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips