WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – West Indies vs New Zealand T20I Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 12, 2022 7:01 pm IST
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: After comprehensively dominating Europe in their recent times, New Zealand’s juggernaut has now reached the Caribbean where they will be taking on West Indies for 3 match T20Is and ODIs.
First up are the T20Is and the opening game will be played on August 10 at the Sabina Park in Jamaica. All the three T20Is will be played in Jamaica, whereas the ODIs starting from August 17 will take place at the Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados. How the two teams will shape up for the first match of the series? Let’s check out.
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 1st T20I, West Indies vs New Zealand
Competition: West Indies vs New Zealand T20Is
Date: 11th August
Time: 12 Midnight IST
Ground: Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica
Watch West Indies vs New Zealand T20Is Live Score
Watch WI vs NZ Live on FanCode app.
Last result at the venue
India (190/6 in 20 overs) lost to West Indies (194/10 in 18.3 overs) by 9 wickets.
West Indies vs New Zealand T20Is Pitch Report
Sabina Park is a high scoring ground and we can expect a first innings score of somewhere around 180 or more. Both teams are equipped with heavy hitters and a run fest is surely awaiting us at the Sabina Park.
Form Guide (Last 5 matches)
New Zealand- WWWWW
West Indies- LWLLL
WI Playing 11
- Kyle Mayers will be opening the innings either with Shamarh Brooks or Brandon King.
- Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell and Devon Thomas will form the rest of the line-up.
- Jason Holder and Akeal Hosein will be the top picks among all-rounders.
- In the bowling unit, the onus would be on Obed McCoy, Alzarri Joseph, and Akeal Hosein.
Obed McCoy/Dominic Drakes
Kyle Mayers Stats in T20Is
The dynamic left hander was one of the positives from the recently concluded series against India. He will be one to watch out.
Nicholas Pooran Stats in T20Is
Skipper Nicholas Pooran will bat at no 3 and probably will be the mainstays in the batt9ing unit for Windies.
NZ Playing 11
- The Blackcaps are back with their full-strength squad after a long gap.
- The returning Devon Conway is expected to open the innings with Martin Guptill.
- Skipper Kane Williamson will be back batting at no 3 followed by the likes of Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham, and Glenn Phillips.
- Michael Bracewell, James Neesham, and Mitchell Santner will form the all-round trio.
- The experienced duo of Trent Boult and Tim Southee will be handling the new ball.
Also Read: Most sixes in International Cricket
Martin Guptill Stats in T20Is
Martin Guptill the top run-getter in T20Is will be the lynchpin of New Zealand’s batting at the top. Below are his numbers.
Devon Conway Stats in T20Is
In just 17 innings, Devon Conway has mustered 602 runs at an staggering average of 50.16.
Who will win WI vs NZ today match?
- The Blackcaps will be the firm favorites in this game as they are on a juggernaut run in T20Is, and now they have a full strength at their disposal.
- According to the WI vs NZ today match prediction, New Zealand is the favourite to win this match.
Also Read: Fastest Century in Cricket
WI vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Nicholas Pooran
BATSMEN: Martin Guptill, Devon Conway, Shimron Hetmyer, Kyle Mayers
ALL-ROUNDERS: James Neesham, Mitchell Santner
BOWLERS: Trennt Boult, Akeal Hosien, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Martin Guptill, Devon Conway, Akeal Hosein
For Grand League: Shimron Hetmyer, Kyle Mayers, James Neesham
Follow us on Google News