WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Match Prediction | 2nd ODI, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 8, 2019 6:47 pm IST
WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Match Prediction | 2nd ODI | West Indies Women vs Australia Women Match Preview
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua, September 08th at 07:00 PM IST
The first ODI saw a complete one-way traffic going in favor of the visitors Australia Women. Now, it is time for the second ODI which will be played at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua.
Twin tons from skipper Meg Lanning and wicket-keeper batter Alyssa Healy set the tone for the visitors who backed their impressive batting with a powerful bowling performance.
In the chase, only skipper Stafanie Taylor could resist with an unbeaten 70 but was left all alone to do all the needful. All-rounder Ellyse Perry picked up 3 for 17 whereas G Wareham scalped 2 for 44 from 10 overs.
Also Read: SL-Y vs UAE-Y Dream11 Match Prediction
Head to Head (Last 5 ODIs)
Australia Women won- 05
West Indies Women won- 00
WI-W vs AU-W Team News
- It was a terrific show from the Australia Women who just humiliated the hosts West Indies Women in the opening match of the series.
- Delissa Kimmince, Heather Graham and Erin Burns who were warming the bench in the last game won’t be making into the eleven this time as well.
- No injury updates in the squad as of now.
West Indies Women
- West Indies women have received a big blow in the form of all-rounder Hayley Matthews who has been withdrawn from the squad for a code of conduct breach.
- Kycia Knight injured her back in the last game and is a doubtful starter for this fixture.
- S Grimmond is in line to replace her in the eleven.
- The selectors have named uncapped off-spinner Sheneta Grimmond as her replacement.
- It was a terrible show from the West Indies women batters who could only manage 130 runs on the board.
- S Grimmond is the only other batter in the squad who could replace S King or R Boyce in the eleven.
WI-W vs AU-W Squads
Stafanie Taylor (c), Reniece Boyce, Karishma Ramharack, Afy Fletcher, Chinelle Henry, Anisa Mohammed, Shamilia Connell, Stacy Ann King, Natasha McLean, Kycia Knight, Shabika Gajnabi, Kyshona Knight, S Grimmond.
Meg Lanning (c), Erin Burns, Nicola Carey, Tayla Vlaeminck, Megan Schutt, Ashleigh Gardner, Rachael Haynes, Beth Mooney, Heather Graham, Ellyse Perry, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen, Georgia Wareham, Delissa Kimmince
WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from West Indies Women-
Skipper Stafanie Taylor has amassed 4517 runs from 118 ODI innings which includes 5 tons and 34 half-centuries. She remained unbeaten on 70 in the last match.
Kyshona Knight is another reliable bet here as she has 512 ODI runs from 30 innings.
Stacy Ann King has scored 814 ODI runs from 59 innings with one fifty to her name.
Vastly experienced Anisa Mohammad has taken 146 wickets from 118 innings in ODIs.
Fantasy picks from Australia Women-
Ellyse Perry the Australian women premier all-rounder has 2853 runs to her name from 85 ODI innings along with 148 scalps from 107 matches.
Wicket-keeper batter Alyssa Healy is fresh of a ton from the last game. She has 1330 runs against her name from 57 ODI innings.
Skipper Meg Lanning also made the most of the sublime batting conditions in the first ODI with a convincing ton to her name. She has amassed 3497 ODI runs from just 76 innings at a whopping average of 51.42.
Australia XI: Alyssa Healy (wk), Rachael Haynes (c), Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Jess Jonassen, Erin Burns, Nicola Carey, Georgia Wareham, Megan Schutt, Tayla Vlaeminck.
OUT: Lanning (back spasms) #WIvAUS
West Indies XI: Kyshona Knight, Stacy-Ann King, Stafanie Taylor (c), Natasha McLean, Afy Fletcher, Reniece Boyce (wk), Anisa Mohammed, Chinelle Henry, Shabika Gajnabi, Shamilia Connell, Sheneta Grimmond
Lanning OUT, make changes accordingly
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.