TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 8, 2019 1:27 pm IST
TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019 | Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Zouks Match Preview
Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad, September 08th at 09:30 PM IST
The first doubleheader of Caribbean Premier League will be played on Sunday. The first match of the evening will see the reigning and three-time champions Trinbago Knight Riders taking on St Lucia Zouks, whereas, the second match of the day will be played between Guyana Amazon Warriors and Barbados Tridents who will be making their first appearance of this season.
The reigning champions started their title defense on a winning note as they thumped St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in the tournament opener by 11 runs courtesy an all-round effort from James Neesham.
What is to take place in the next affair, will the Trinbago Knight Riders register their second win of the season or St Lucia Zouks register their first win of the season after going down against Guyana by 13 runs.
Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
St Lucia Zouks won- 00
Trinbago Knight Riders won- 05
Pitch stats in T20 domestic
Batting first won: 15
Batting second won: 16
Highest Total: Trinbago Knight Riders- 223/6
Lowest Total: Trinbago Knight Riders- 90/4
TKR vs SLZ Team News
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News
- 2 wins from 2 games, this has been the story for Trinbago Knight Riders so far.
- This would be the final game for Lendl Simmons who was named as a replacement for Colin Munro for the first three games of TKR.
- Once Colin Munro returns, he will directly make his way into the playing 11.
- After two back-to-back wins, the team management won’t go for any changes this early in the tournament.
St Lucia Zouks Team News
- The Zouks had a disappointing start to their campaign as they slumped to a 13 runs defeat against Guyana Amazon Warriors.
- This would be the last game for Krishmar Santokie who was brought into the squad as a replacement for Lasith Malinga for the first two games.
- Colin de Grandhomme will replace Santokie from the next game.
- Najibullah Zardan the Afghanistan batsman has been drafted into the squad and will be playing in the eleven.
- John Campbell was a notable absentee in the last game. If he plays here Andre McCarthy will be vacating the spot.
TKR vs SLZ Squads
Darren Sammy(c), Andre Fletcher, Ronald Cato, Andre McCarthy, Keddy Lesporis, Nitish Kumar, Kesrick Williams, John Campbell, Christopher Barnwell, Thisara Perera, Rahkeem Cornwall, Jeavor Royal, Cameron Delport, Krishmar Santokie, Fawad Ahmed, Obed McCoy, Beuran Hendricks.
Kieron Pollard (c), Anderson Phillip, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Tion Webster, Denesh Ramdin (wk), James Neesham, Seekkuge Prasanna, Khary Pierre, Mohammad Hasnain, Ali Khan, Javon Searles, Amir Jangoo, Mark Deyal, Akeal Hosein.
TKR vs SLZ Playing11 (Expected)
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11-
Kieron Pollard, Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Mohammad Hasnain, Javon Searles, Tion Webster, Denesh Ramdin, Ali Khan, James Neesham, Seekkuge Prasanna, Khary Pierre
St Lucia Zouks Playing 11-
Andre Fletcher, Jonathan Campbell, Cameron Delport, T Perera, A McCarthy, Darren Sammy, Rakheem Cornwall, Christopher Barnwell, Fawad Ahmed, K Santokie, Kesrick Williams.
TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Trinbago Knight Riders-
Skipper Kieron Pollard is the top-scorer for TKR so far with 80 runs from 2 innings.
He has been closely followed by T Webster who has 72 runs to his name from two innings with the best score of 66*.
All-rounder James Neesham has scalped 5 wickets and scored 39 runs with the bat from 2 innings.
Sunil Narine is fresh off a 46 from the last game, he has also picked up 2 wickets from 2 matches.
Fantasy picks from St Lucia Zouks-
Andre Fletcher’s CPL career is spanning 56 matches in which he has scored 1686 runs at an average of 33.1.
Skipper Darren Sammy is one of the biggest names in T20 Cricket. He scored 18 in the last game but has a vast experience in T20 cricket with 3735 runs from 248 T20 innings.
Seamer Obed McCoy scalped 4 wickets in the last game. That was his best performance in T20 cricket.
Thisara Perera is another vastly experienced player when it comes to T20s. From 219 innings he has accumulated 3189 runs and scalped 226 wickets.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of TKR vs SLZ Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.