WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Australia Women tour of West Indies, 2019| Fantasy Team, Team News
Updated on: Sep 5, 2019 3:56 pm IST
WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Australia Women tour of West Indies, 2019 | West Indies Women vs Australia Women Match Preview
Host Windies are all set to start their campaign of the cricketing clash against Australia Women from Sept 5th, 2019. The series get comprises of three ODIs and 3 T20 Internationals.
The first of the ODIs will be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua on Thursday.
West Indies have recalled veteran offspinner Anisa Mohammed for the upcoming three-match ODI series against Australia.
The match is set to begin at 11:30 PM IST.
WI-W vs AU-W, Australia Women tour of West Indies, 2019
Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua
5th Sept 2019, 11:30 PM IST
WI-W vs AU-W Team News:
West Indies Team News:
- Most of our senior players being unavailable due to injury,
- West Indies have recalled veteran offspinner Anisa Mohammed for the upcoming three-match ODI series against Australia.
- Shakera Selman, Chedean Nation, and Shemaine Campbelle ruled out due to injuries.
- Deandra Dottin is missing and the management has got uncapped Shabika Gajnabi in the squad.
Australia Team News:
- Heather Graham and Erin Burns are in line to make their first international appearances for Australia.
- Australia has named a 14-member squad for the West Indies tour.
Meg Lanning (c), Rachael Haynes (vc), Erin Burns, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Heather Graham, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Tayla Vlaeminck, Georgia Wareham
WI-W vs AU-W Probable Playing11:
Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy (WK), Meg Lanning (C), Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Jess Jonassen, Georgia Wareham, Delissa Kimmince, Megan Schutt.
West Indies Probable11:
Hayley Matthews, Kycia Knight, Natasha McLean, Stafanie Taylor (C), Stacy Ann King, Kyshona Knight, Shabika Gajnabi, Afy Fletcher, Karishma Ramharack, Shamilia Connell, Anisa Mohammed.
WI-W vs AU-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
Fantasy Picks from West Indies Women:
- Anisa Mohammed had bagged only three wickets in five matches. against Pakistan In February.
- Afy Fletcher bagged six wickets in three matches during their tour of England.
- S Taylor has an ODI average of 43.17 with five hundred and 33 fifties. She has even got 139 wickets from 110 innings. In her last five games, she has plucked 8 wickets playing for Vipers.
- All-rounder Hayley Mathews has an ODI average of 25.50 with the highest score being 117runs. With the ball, she has bagged 42 wickets from 37 ODI at an economy og 4.27.
Fantasy Picks from Australia Women:
- Pacer Graham bagged 22 wickets at 16.95. She had been amazing in Australia’s domestic 50-over tournament, scoring with 294 runs for Western Australia, at an average of 49, including one century and three half-centuries.
- Ranked the no.1 ODI bowler in the world, Megan Schutt is one of Australia’s key weapons. Her ODI record against West Indies is quite impressive. Playing six matches, she has 11 wickets at an average of 18 and a strike rate of 24.4.
- E Perry bagged 20 wickets from 11 innings at an economy of 4.21 against England Women. Not just with the ball, Perry took her form to a next level and smashed 604 runs from 12 innings at an average of 75.50.
- M Lanning, in the same series, scored 487 runs from 12 innings with the Highest Score being 133*. He in form and will be definitely effective.