WI-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – New Zealand Women tour of West Indies Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 22, 2022 4:59 pm IST
WI-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction: A dramatic end to a nail biting contest saw New Zealand Women securing a 5 runs (DLS Method) victory over the hosts in the first ODI. Now the two teams will be colliding in the second ODI which will be played at the same venue i.e., Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in North Sound, Antigua.
The first ODI saw a dramatic finish with the rain playing a spoilsport regularly during the match. The revised target for New Zealand women after the final rain break was 155 runs in 33 overs and they were already ahead of the target by 4 runs. For the hosts this will be a do-or-die scenario, whereas, for visitors this is a brilliant opportunity to seal the series in the second ODI.
WI-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 2nd ODI, West Indies Women vs New Zealand Women
Competition: New Zealand Women tour of West Indies
Date: 22nd September
Time: 7:00 PM IST
Ground: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua
Watch New Zealand Women tour of West Indies Live Score
Watch WI-W vs NZ-W Live on Fancode
Last result at the venue
WIW (168/7 in 35 overs) lost to NZ-W (159/5 in 33 overs) by 5 runs.
Windies Women- W L NR L
New Zealand Women- L L L W W
WI-W Playing 11
- The hists need to up the ante in the batting unit.
- Chedean Nation is a good option at the top to open with Natasha McLean. She could get into the eleven for Rashada Williams.
- No other changes are expected to take place in the eleven for the hosts despite a loss in the opening game.
- Hayley Matthews
- Rashada Williams/Chedean Nation
- Stafanie Taylor
- Natasha McLean
- Afy Fletcher
- Kyshona Knight
- Chinelle Henry
- Karishma Ramharack
- Shamilia Connell
- Shabika Gajnabi
- Shakera Selman
Stafanie Taylor Stats in ODIs
The veteran West Indies all-rounder Stafanie Taylor didn’t managed to score enough in the opening game. She is a game changer in true sense with both bat and ball.
hayley Matthews Stats in ODIs
Skipper Hayley Matthews missed out with the bat but managed to pick up 3 crucial wickets.
NZ-W Playing 11
- After a win in the last game, New Zealand women have nothing to worry about.
- New Zealand were on the money in all the facets of the game in the first ODI and have no need to tinker with their eleven.
- Lea Tahuhu was rested in the last game but NZ-W might opt for their winning combo.
- Isabella Gaze
- Suzie Bates
- Maddy Green
- Brooke Halliday
- Sophie Devine
- Amelia Kerr
- Lea Tahuhu
- Hannah Rowe
- Hayley Jensen
- Jess Kerr
- Fran Jonas
Also Read: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
Suzie Bates stats in ODIs
The veteran opener scored a crucial 51 in the last game to set the tone of the chase. She is a must pick in fantasy teams.
Sophie Devine Stats in ODIs
The skipper will be contributing with both bat and ball. She is expected to bowl more than 5 overs and will be batting right at the top.
Who will win WI-W vs NZ-W today match?
- New Zealand Women are once again the favorites to win this match.
- NZ-W look strong on papers as all their basis are covered. On the other hand, Windies Women are lacking experience and firepower in the bowling unit.
- According to the WI-W vs NZ-W today match prediction, New Zealand Women is the favorite to win this match.
WI-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Rashada Williams
BATSMEN: Stafanie Taylor, Suzie Bates, Natasha McLean
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hayley Matthews, Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr, C Henry
BOWLERS: Fran Jonas, Jess Kerr, Hayley Jensen
Also Read: T20 World Cup 2022 Squads of All Teams
WI-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Stafanie Taylor, Sophie Devine
For Grand League: Hayley Matthews, Amelia Kerr, Suzie Bates
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips