ZIM vs AFG Dream11 Prediction: Afghanistan haven’t been at their best and yet completed 2 comprehensive victories over the hosts Zimbabwe which tells you the capacity and potential of the Afghanistan team. Zimbabwe badly need to go to their drawing board to improve their batting and bowling. Their team looks pretty bad at the moment and they are definitely staring at a whitewash if they don’t play to their potential in the 3rd game.
ZIM vs AFG Dream11 prediction for Today Match
3rd ODI, ZIM vs AFG
9 June, 12.45 PM IST
Watch ZIM vs AFG 3rd ODI Live score on Fancode App.
Last result at the venue: Afghanistan beat Zimbabwe by 8 wickets
ZIM vs AFG Pitch Report
Anything around 300 by the team batting first should be a winning total.
Zimbabwe playing 11
- Regis Chakabva
- Innocent Kaia
- Craig Ervine
- Wesley Madhevere
- Sikandar Raza
- Milton Shumba
- Ryan Burl
- Donald Tiripano
- Tendai Chatara
- Tanaka Chivanga
- Blessing Muzarabani
Fastest bowler in the world
- Zimbabwe will be looking to not make any changes when it comes to their batting as they don’t have much better options in their bench.
- Luke Jongwe might get a chance in this game ahead of either of Tendai Chatara or Donald Tiripano.
- There is an outside chance that T Kaitano might replace Milton Shumbha in the team.
Craig Ervine’s numbers in ODIs in Zimbabwe
|Matches in ZIM ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|44 ||1173 ||34 ||77 |
Blessing Muzarabani’s stats against Afghanistan in ODIs
|Matches vs AFG ||Wickets ||Average ||Economy rate |
|7 ||13 ||23 ||5.6 |
Afghanistan Playing 11
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Ibrahim Zadran
- Rahmat Shah
- Hashmatullah Shahidi
- Najibullah Zadran
- Mohammad Nabi
- Azmatullah Omarzai
- Rashid Khan
- Mujeeb ur Rahman
- Fazalhaq Farooqi
- Farid Ahmad Malik
Best captain in the world
- Afghanistan will not be looking to disrupt their winning combination and hence no changes are expected for this game.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz is due for a big knock. One can expect a big score from him in this game.
Rashid Khan has extraordinary numbers against Zimbabwe
|Matches vs ZIM ||Wickets ||Average ||Economy rate |
|20 ||44 ||14 ||3.9 |
- Ibrahim Zadran has had a fantastic start to his ODI career
|Matches ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|4 ||147 ||49 ||76 |
Who will win Zimbabwe vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Today Match?
- Zimbabwe clearly struggle against Afghanistan’s left arm pacers, the game will be finished early if Zimbabwe again succumb to the Afghanistan’s left armers.
- Zimbabwe would need their openers to play through the new ball.
- Rashid Khan hasn’t been at his best in this series.
- Afghanistan are once again favorites to win this game in ZIM vs AFG today match prediction
ZIM vs AFG Dream11 team prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Regis Chakabva, Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Batsmen: Rahmat Shah, Craig Ervine, Hashmatullah Shahidi
All-rounder- Mohammad Nabi, Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Blessing Muzarabani, Tanaka Chivanga
ZIM vs AFG Dream11 prediction captain & Vice captain choices
For small league, head-to-head contests- Rahmat Shah, Mohammad Nabi
For grand leagues– Rashid Khan, Sikandar Raza
Follow us on Google News
Highest score in ODI