Kerala vs Tamil Nadu, South Zone – Dream 11 Fantasy Team Predictions
Zonal T20 League, 2018
Kerala and Tamil Nadu will clash in the Zonal T20 League 2018 fixture at the Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam on January 09. Kerala is searching for the first points in the tournament, while Tamil Nadu would like to consolidate their position in the South Zone table.
The details of the KER vs TN fixture are as follows.
KER vs TN Match details:
Tournament: Zonal T20 League, 2018
Venue: Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam
Date and Time: Jan 09, 09:30 AM IST
Match format: Twenty20
Visakhapatnam wicket has a reputation of producing belters, with not much on offer for the bowlers. However, the venue has produced some low-scoring matches in the 2013-14 edition of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
T20I Venue Stats:
Matches played: 1
Avg 1st inn score: 82
Avg 2nd inn score:84
Highest Total: 84/1 (13.5 Ov) by Ind vs SL
Lowest Total: 82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs Ind
Highest Chased: 84/1 (13.5 Ov) by Ind vs SL
Kerala Team News:
- Sachin Baby will lead Kerala.
- Kerala is likely to field the unchanged XI.
Sachin Baby (c), Sanju Samson (wk), Abhishek Mohan, Arun Karthik, Basil Thampi, Fabid Ahmed, Daryl Ferrario, Sijomon Joseph, Rohan Prem, Salman Nizar, Sandeep Warrier, Jalaj Saxena, Vinod Kumar, Vishnu Vinod, KM Asif, Padmanabhan Prasanth
Kerala Probable XI:
Sanju Samson (wk) Vishnu Vinod, Rohan Prem Sachin Baby (c), Arun Karthik, Salman Nizar, Padmanabhan Prasanth, Vinod Kumar, Basil Thampi, Jalaj Saxena, Sandeep Warrier
Tamil Nadu Team News:
- Baba Aparajith will captain Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu is most likely to stick to their winning combination.
Tamil Nadu Squad
Baba Aparajith (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Vijay Shankar, Bharath Shankar, Washington Sundar, Abhinav Mukund, N Jagadeesan, Rahil Shah, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, M Mohammed, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, Sanjay Yadav, Srikkanth Anirudha, Antony Dhas, Ramalingam Rohit, Murugan Ashwin, V Athisayaraj Davidson
Tamil Nadu Playing XI
Abhinav Mukund, Baba Aparajith(c), Dinesh Karthik(wk), M Mohammed, Srikkanth Anirudha, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, V Athisayaraj Davidson, N Jagadeesan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Washington Sundar, Sanjay Yadav
Please note: This KER vs TN match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
- Sanju Samson has proven himself as a fine limited-over batsman.
- Kerala captain Sachin Baby looked in fine touch with a fluent 50-ball 79 in the last fixture.
- Fast-bowler Basil Thampi was one of the finest talents in the last year’s IPL.
- Dinesh Karthik has been a key player for Tamil Nadu, irrespective of the format.
- Tamil Nadu all-rounder Washington Sundar, who earned India cap recently, is another one to watch out for.
KER vs TN Match Prediction
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update