Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Eliminator 2, Pakistan Super League
After sealing a thriller against Quetta Gladiators yesterday, the defending champions Peshawar Zalmi face Karachi Kings in the second eliminator of PSL 2018 at Lahore. The Zalmi have won their last three matches to get to this stage, and have the form on their side.
Karachi Kings are a tougher opponent, and with everyone in their squad available for the game, they pose a bigger challenge. However, they would want to quickly forget the qualifier loss against Islamabad United. Imad Wasim and Shahid Afridi’s exit from the remainder of the PSL could hurt the Kings.
Peshawar Zalmi Team News
- Zalmi did well to knock Quetta Gladiators out, but only by a solitary run. Liam Dawson, not well-known for his batting, led the charge with the bat with 62 runs in 35 balls. They would be hoping that their top order batsmen contribute more to the total this time.
- Apart from Dwayne Smith, the complete Zalmi squad is available for selection. They are most likely to go unchanged for this match.
- Tamim Iqbal will miss tonight’s eliminator.
Form (recent first): W W W L L
Kamran Akmal (wk), Darren Sammy (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Wahab Riaz, Andre Fletcher, Liam Dawson, Umaid Asif, Saad Nasim, Sameen Gul, Hasan Ali
Kamran Akmal (wk), Darren Sammy (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Tamim Iqbal, Wahab Riaz, Andre Fletcher, Liam Dawson, Umaid Asif, Saad Nasim, Sameen Gul, Hasan Ali, Hammad Azam, Chris Jordan, Riki Wessels, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Asghar, Khushdil Shah, Ibtisam Sheikh, Khalid Usman
Karachi Kings Team News
- Karachi Kings have been one of the better sides in this edition of PSL but have been inconsistent of late. They would have to play with more determination in the crucial matchup.
- The overseas troupe of Simmons, Ingram, Bopara, Mills and Denly have all arrived in Pakistan and are available for selection.
- Imad Wasim and Shahid Afridi have been ruled out of the PSL.
- Mukhtar Ahmed, Zulfiqar Babar, Danish Aziz have joined the Kings squad as reinforcements.
Form (recent first): L W L L W
Khurram Manzoor, Mohammad Amir (c), Joe Denly, Colin Ingram, Tymal Mills, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Usman Khan, Mohammad Irfan Jnr, Ravi Bopara, Lendl Simmons, David Wiese, Tabish Khan, Saifullah Bangash, Hasan Mohsin, Usama Mir, Mohammad Taha, Mukhtar Ahmed, Zulfiqar Babar, Danish Aziz
Joe Denly, Khurram Manzoor/Mukhtar Ahmad, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Ravi Bopara, ,Mohammad Rizwan,Usama Mir/Mukhtar Ahmad/Z Babar ,Mohammad Irfan Jnr,Mohammad Amir, Usman Khan, Tymal Mills
Prediction Guru Key players
Peshawar Zalmi: Kamran Akmal is the second leading run-getter in the tournament with 347 runs against his name. Mohammad Hafeez, Tamim Iqbal, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Umaid Asif, Hasan Ali and Liam Dawson are among others who can make an impact in this match.
Karachi Kings: Babar Azam is the leading run-getter for Karachi Kings, who has piled 339 runs. Joe Denly, Colin Ingram, Mohammad Amir and Usman Khan are among other key players for Karachi Kings.
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings Match Details
Date and time: 21st March, 07:30 PM IST
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings Today’s Match Prediction
Going by the form, Peshawar Zalmi have an advantage having won three games in a row now. However, Karachi Kings have enough firepower to thump the defending champions out of PSL.
Note: This PES vs KAR match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
PES vs KAR Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.
Stream Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings Online
Pakistan Super League can be streamed live on Cricketgateway.
Watch Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings on TV in India
Pakistan Super League is aired in India on DSport for the first time.