Ashton Agar (cricketer) Girlfriend, Weight, Height, Age, Records and More
Ashton Charles Agar
Ashton Charles Agar is a left-arm spinner who is a handy batsman as well down the order. He started his career as a left-arm spinner but has turned into a bowling all-rounder who features in the limited overs format for Australia. He made his debut in the Ashes Test series in 2013 and two years later in 2015 he represented Australia in the yellow jersey when he made his debut in the ODI format against England. He aspired to become a lawyer but his fortune pushed him into cricket. On the domestic circuit, he has been a mainstay for Western Australia and has represented Perth Scorchers in the Big Bash League from 2013 till present. He has also represented English county Middlesex in the T20 Vitality Blast.
|Nickname:||Ash, Scotty, The King|
|Height (approx.):||6 Feet 2 Inches|
|Weight (approx.):||81 Kgs|
|Eye Colour:||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth:||14th October 1993|
|Age (as on 2018):||24 years|
|Birth Place:||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Libra|
|College:||De La Salle College, Melbourne|
|Father:||John Agar (Former Cricketer)|
|Brother:||William Agar and Wesley Agar|
|Test:||10th July 2013 vs England|
|ODI:||8th September 2015 vs England|
|T20:||6th March 2016 vs South Africa|
|Jersey Number:||#46 (International and Domestic)|
|Domestic/State Team:||Western Australia, Australia A, Perth Scorchers and Middlesex|
|Nature on field:||Calm|
|Likes to play against:||NA|
|Career Turning Point|
- In the 2014-15 Sheffield Shield season, Agar took the first ever 10 wicket hall against South Australia and even scored a 64 which handed him the man of the match award. This performance helped him to gain a second chance in the national squad.
- Ashton Agar made his International Test debut against England in the Ashes 2013 series. In his debut game he played a brilliant knock of 98 off 101 deliveries while batting at number 11. He along with late Philip Hughes stitched a 163 runs stand for the 10th wicket.
|Hobbies:||Fishing and Listening music|
|Favourite Batsmen:||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Bowlers:||Shane Warne|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:|
|Favourite sports Commentator:||NA|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
|Awards and recognitions|
|Lesser Known Facts|
- His mother hails from Sri Lanka while his father is an Australian.
- Apart from cricket, Agar plays a fairly good Baseball as well.
- If not a cricketer, Ashton might had been wearing a lawyer’s cloak and to fulfill his dream to be a lawyer.
- He has two younger brothers and both of them have been around the cricketing circuit and waiting to get a notch through Cricket Victoria elite Junior system.
- He used to play cricket with his brothers William and Wesley in the driveway at their home.
- One of his team mate at Henley used to call him ‘Scotty’ as he looked like an Australian Golfer ‘Adam Scott’.
- He was among the top 5 scholars when he graduated with a score 90.55 in the year 2011 in Australian Tertiary Admission Rank.
- He holds the record of being the first teenager Australian cricketer to have a Test wicket to his name.