Kannur Lokesh Rahul
|Height (approx.):||180 cm|
|Weight (approx.):||75 kg|
|Date of Birth:||18 April 1992|
|Age (as on 2018):||26 years|
|Birth Place:||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Aries|
|School:||NITK English Medium School, Surathkal|
|College:||Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualifications:||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Father:||KN Lokesh (Dean)|
|Mother:||Rajeshwari (History Professor)|
|Coach/Mentor:||Samuel Jayaraj, GK Anil Kumar, Somsekhar Shiraguppi, Devdas Nayak|
|Address:||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Test:||Did Not Play|
|ODI:||10 December 2017 against Sri Lanka at Dharamsala|
|T20:||1 November 2017 against New Zealand at Delhi|
|Jersey Number:||#1, 11 (India), #1, 11 (Domestic)|
|Domestic/State Team:||Bangalore Brigadiers (Urban), Karnataka, Karnataka State Cricket Association Colts XI, Royal Challengers Bangalore, South Zone, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Nature on field:||NA|
|Likes to play against:||NA|
|Favourite Shot:||On drive|
- The 2nd ever cricket player from Mangalore to play for Indian Test team, after Budhi Kunderan.
- The 1st ever Karnataka batsman to hit a score a triple century in first-class cricket (337 runs) against Uttar Pradesh in 2014-15 Ranji Trophy season.
- The 1st Indian to score an ODI hundred on debut, against Zimbabwe in 2016.
|Career Turning Point:|
- When he scored 185 and 130 for South Zone in the 2014-15 Duleep Trophy final against Central Zone in Delhi, after which he was included in the Test series against Australia.
|Hobbies:||Tattooing, Playing (tennis, football), Listening to music , Playing on PlayStation|
|Favourite Batsmen:||AB de Villiers, Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Bowlers:||Dale Steyn, Mitchell Starc|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:||NA|
|Favourite sports personalities:||NA|
|Favourite Food:||Sushi, Bhindi Curry|
|Favourite Actors/ Actresses:||Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai, Shraddha Kapoor|
|Favourite Musicians/Singers:||Linkin Park, Coldplay, The Script|
|Cars Collection:||Mercedes AMG C 43|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
|Retainer Fee:||3 crore|
|Test Fee:||15 lakh|
|ODI Fee:||6 lakh|
|T20 Fee:||3 lakh|
|IPL 11:||11 crore|
|Lesser Known Facts|
- He has always been a sports junkie who throughout his childhood used to play all kinds of sports. His parents always encouraged him to play sports, but on one condition that if his grades will decrease, he will have to stop playing sports, and he never let it happen throughout his studies.
- He used to be a mischievous yet reserved as a kid.
- His father used to be the secretary of his school, and he took it for granted by taking certain advantage such as by colouring his hair, wearing casual shoes, etc.