Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Indian Premier League 2018
After suffering the ignominy of a soul-crushing defeat in the previous match, the Chennai Super Kings will be looking to redeem their campaign against a belligerent Sunriser Hyderabad. So, who will win RR vs CSK? Let us delve deep into the betting odds in today RR vs CSK.
Where: M.C.A Stadium, Pune
When: 12 May 2018, 4:00 PM
Here’s a look at the top five fantasy picks and the odds have to say in CSK vs SRH Today Match Prediction| CSK vs SRH Who Will Win
- Ambati Rayudu (CSK): The current orange cap holder Rayudu has been in superlative form this season, and the odds of him in performing in CSK VS SRH today match prediction is 3/1, meaning a return of Rs 400 over a stake of 100.
- Dwayne Bravo (CSK): There is no bowler at the death who has been more successful than Dwayne Bravo since IPL 2013. A skillful bowler and a power-packed batsman, Bravo gives an X-Factor to the side and his chances of performing in this CSK VS SRH today match prediction with the bat are 10/1, meaning a return of Rs 1100 over a stake of Rs 100.
- Kane Williamson (SRH): Coming in as a replacement skipper for David Warner, the Kiwi batsman fared quite well thus far, and odds of performing in today CSK VS SRH match are 5/2, meaning a stake of Rs 250 over an investment of Rs 100.
- Rashid Khan (SRH); The vile leg-spinner form Afghanistan has captured the imagination of the cricketing world with a variety of skills at his disposal. Rashid added another feather to his cap as he breached the record of bowling most no of dot balls (18) in an innings in the last match against MI, and the chances of him performing in CSK VS SRH today match prediction are 12/5, meaning a return of 340 over a stake of 100.
- Shikhar Dhawan (SRH): Dhawan made a whirlwind 92 in the last math to take his side to victory, and the odds in him performing in CSK VS SRH today match prediction is 11/4, meaning a return of Rs 375.
CSK VS SRH WHO WILL WIN
So, Who will win today CSK vs SRH?
As per Bet365, The odds in favor of Chennai Super Kings winning the game is 4/5 meaning a return of Rs 180 over a stake of Rs 100 while that of Sunrisers Hyderabad is 1/1, meaning a return of 200 over a bid of 100.