Indian Premier League, 2018
Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
The Big Picture
After tasting defeats in their previous encounters, Delhi Daredevils and the Royal Challengers Bangalore will lock horns on 12 May 2018 at the Feroz Shah Kotla.
Where: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
When: 12 May 2018, 8:00 PM
Here’s a look at the top five fantasy picks and the odds have to say in DD vs RCB Today Match Prediction| DD vs RCB Who Will Win
- Shreyas Iyer (DD): The young skipper has been in scintillating form ever since he was appointed the captain, and the odds in favor of him performing in DD VS RCB today match prediction is 7/2, meaning a return of Rs 350 over a stake of Rs 100.
- Trent Boult (DD): The tearaway fast bowler is a vital cog in DD bowling line-up, and the odds in his favor 11/4 in today DD VS RCB IPL 2018 match, meaning a return of Rs 375 over a bid of 100. are 11/4, meaning a return of Rs 375 over a bid of 100.
- Rishab Pant (DD): Pant has been in outstanding form this season and his odds of performing in DD VS RCB today match prediction is 10/3, meaning a return of 433 over a stake of 100.
- Virat Kohli (RCB): Kohli has come into his own after an indifferent start and the chances of him in performing in today DD VS RCB today match prediction is 2/1, meaning a return of 300 over a stake of Rs 100.
- AB de Villiers (RCB): AB has displayed his class with a superlative 90 against DD to steer his side to the victory, and the chances of AB going berserk in today DD VS RCB match is 13/5, meaning a return of Rs 360 over a stake of 100.
DD VS RCB WHO WILL WIN
So, who will win DD vs RCB?
As per Bet365, The odds in favor of Royal Challengers Bangalore winning the game is 8/11 meaning a return of Rs 172 over a stake of Rs 100 while that of Delhi Daredevils is 11/10, meaning a return of 210 over a bid of 100.