Indian Premier League, 2018
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Daredevils
The Big Picture
After tasting victories in their previous encounters, Delhi Daredevils and the Sunrisers Hyderabad will lock horns on Sunday night.
Where: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
When: 05 May 2018, 4:00 PM
Here’s a look at what the odds for top five fantasy picks, have to say in today’s HYD VS DEL IPL 2018 match as per Bet365 HYD VS DEL today IPL Match Prediction:
Odds in favor of Top fantasy picks for today VS DEL IPL 2018|Who will Today Match:
- Shreyas Iyer (DD): The young skipper has been in scintillating form ever since he was appointed the captain, and the odds in favor of him performing in today’s HYD VS DEL 2018 match is 7/2, meaning a return of Rs 350 over a stake of Rs 100.
- Trent Boult (DD): The tearaway fast bowler is a vital cog in DD bowling line-up, and the odds in his favor 11/4 in today HYD VS DEL IPL 2018 match, meaning a return of Rs 375 over a bid of 100. are 11/4, meaning a return of Rs 375 over a bid of 100.
- Rishab Pant (DD): Pant has been in outstanding form this season and his odds of performing in today HYD VS DEL match is 10/3, meaning a return of 433 over a stake of 100.
- Kane Williamson (SRH): Coming in as a replacement skipper for David Warner, the Kiwi batsman fared quite well in the first two games thus far, and odds of performing in today HYD VS DEL match are 5/2, meaning a stake of Rs 250 over an investment of Rs 100.
- Rashid Khan (SRH); The vile leg-spinner form Afghanistan has captured the imagination of the cricketing world with a variety of skills at his disposal. Rashid added another feather to his cap as he breached the record of bowling most no of dot balls (18) in an innings in the last match against MI, and the chances of him performing in today HYD VS DEL match are 5/2, meaning a return of 250 over a stake of 100.
RAJ VS HYD MATCH WHO WILL WIN THE MATCH?
So, who will clinch today’s HYD VS DEL?
As per Bet365, The odds in favor of Delhi Daredevils winning the game is 6/5 meaning a return of Rs 220 over a stake of Rs 100 while that of Sunrisers Hyderabad is 4/6, meaning a return of 166 over a bid of 100.