Indian Premier League, 2018
Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders
In the Spotlight: MUM vs KOL Today Match Prediction|MUM vs KOL IPL Prediction
The Big Picture
It will be a battle of the Titans with Mumbai Indians taking on the Kolkata Knight Riders at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
Where: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
When: 6 May 2018, 4:00 PM
Here’s a look at the top five fantasy picks and the odds have to say in today’s MUM vs KOL IPL 2018 match as per Bet365 MUM vs KOL IPL Prediction:
- Sunil Narine (KKR): Apart from his swashbuckling batting, Narine due to his immaculate bowling has grown to become an indispensable part both for the Knight Riders, and the odds in favor of him performing in today MUM vs KOL again is 9/2, meaning a return of Rs 450 over a stake of Rs 100.
- Andre Russell (KKR): The X-Factor of KKR line-up Russell has been on and off this season and the odds in favor of him in performing in today MUM vs KOL IPL 2018 match are 11/2, meaning a return of 650.
- Shubhman Gill (KKR): The young Indian batsman stroked a vital fifty against CSK and the odds of him in performing in today MUM vs KOL match is 13/2, meaning a return of 750 over 100.
- Suryakumar Yadav (MI): With consistent performances at the top of the order, Yadav has been the only shining light for the defending champions and the odds in favor of him in PL 2018 match is 3/1, meaning a return of Rs 400 over a stake of 100
- Mayank Markande (MI): The teenage leggie has managed to turn heads with a plethora of skills at his disposal especially the wrong’un, and the odds in favor of him in today MUM vs KOL IPL 2018 match is 7/2, meaning a return of Rs 350 over a stake of Rs 100.
MUM VS KOL WHO WILL WIN THE MATCH?
So, who will clinch Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders?
As per Bet365, The odds in favor of Mumbai Indians winning the game is 10/11 meaning a return of Rs 190 over a stake of Rs 100 while that of Kolkata Knight Riders is 10/11, meaning a return of 190 over a bid of 100.
OUR PREDICTION: AS PER THE ODDS, BOTH TEAMS START ON EQUAL FOOTING, BUT WITH THE FORM THAT KKR ARE IN, WE BACK THEM TO WIN THE MATCH