IRE vs SA Dream11 team 3rd T20I: who will win today match prediction?
Updated on: Aug 5, 2021 11:31 am IST
IRE vs SA dream11 today match prediction: South Africa are riding high at the moment in the shortest format of the game. Their batting looks thin if not for Quinton de Kock and David Miller and Rassie Van der Dussen who was in brilliant form has tapered off in the last few outings. But their bowling is something that stands out especially with the #1 ranked T20I bowler in Tabriaz Shamsi bowling exceptionally well and getting wickets whenever he is given the ball.
Ireland bowled well in the first 2 games but their death bowling is a massive concern. They couldn’t put up a fight with the bat as they failed to chase par total in both the games. South Africa will look to rotate the players in this game as they have wrapped up the series.
IRE vs SA dream11 team
In dream11 prediction, lets bring out the stats, strengths and weaknesses of both the teams.
- Paul Stirling did a very good job with the ball in the previous game opening the bowling but a lot is expected of him with the bat as the other senior batsman in Kevin O’Brien is in poor form.
- David Miller scored a majestic 75 off 44 balls including 4 maximums in the final over of the innings to help South Africa reach a respectable total.
- South Africa are putting up with their captain Temba Bavuma big time and he just cant buy a run anywhere.
- Wiaan Mulder seems a very good addition to the South African setup. He fills the crucial #7 spot and his bowling is something that looks quite promising considering the options South Africa have at the moment.
- Ireland need to improve their death bowling skills so that they don’t gift the game to the oppositions after having the game with them in the first half of the innings.
Playing XI for today cricket match
IRE playing 11 (Likely)
Kevin O’Brien, Paul Stirling, Andy Balbirnie, Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Lorcan Tucker, Simi Singh, Shane Getkate, Mark Adair, Josh Little, Craig Young
SA playing 11 (Likely)
Temba Bavuma, Quinton de Kock, Janneman Malan, Rassie Van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Wiaan Mulder, Bijorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks
Form guide (Last 5 T20Is)
Records at Malahide, Dublin(20 overs)
IRE- 2 wins and 7 defeats in 9 games
SA- 2 wins in 2 games
Today match prediction
Who will win today match: The odds are in favour of South Africa according to the betting sites. Ireland would be looking to bat well in this game unlike the previous 2 games as their major problem seems to be their batting department at the moment.
Bet365- IRE- 4.50, SA- 1.20
Betway- IRE- 4.33, SA- 1.18
Today match score: South Africa won the first 2 games after having posted a par total of 160 odd. A similar pattern can be expected for this final game as well.
Today pitch report: There was something in it for both the batsmen and the bowlers in the wicket for the first 2 games. Though it wasn’t a belter of a wicket, batters were able to play on the up and through the line. The wicket is expected to be a good sporting wicket for one more time.
Who won yesterday game: SL won by 3 wickets against IND
Where to watch IRE vs SA cricket live score and stream: Fancode