ZIM vs BAN Dream11 team 2nd T20I: who will win today match prediction?
Updated on: Aug 5, 2021 11:31 am IST
ZIM vs BAN dream11 today match prediction: Zimbabwe’s only in form batter ran out himself looking for a quick single and until then, the hosts were in commanding position batting first in the first game. One of the terrible things in a T20 game is to get out via run out and the sooner teams realise that it is not worth the risk their wicket for a silly quick run, the better this game will prosper even more.
Bangladesh openers made a mockery of Zimbabwe bowling and chased 153 inside 19 overs to go 1-Nil up in the series. Bangladesh are also yet to lose a game in this tour so far and Zimbabwe are struggling really hard to beat the in form Bangladesh at this point in time.
Zimbabwean captain Sikandar Raza has to step up at some point as his batting numbers as far as the shortest format of the game is concerned are going down real bad. Their middle order need to standup to put up a fighting total if they are batting first.
ZIM vs BAN dream11 team
In dream11 prediction, lets bring out the strengths and weaknesses of both the sides.
- Shakib Al Hasan was brilliant with the ball and showed his worth to the side although he wasn’t needed with the bat.
- Soumya Sarkar played a real good innings after a long time but his major problem is his inconsistency and it is important that he backs up with another good innings in this game.
- Regis Chakabva is carrying the Zimbabwe batting lineup on his shoulders at the moment. He scored 43 off just 22 balls including 5 boundaries and 2 maximums.
- The 19 year old Dion Mayers showed good promise one more time but failed to convert his start yet again.
- The 2 left arm seamers in Mustafizur Rahman and Shoriful Islam are turning out to be a deadly pair and this pair could prove to be a handful in the upcoming WT20 for Bangladesh.
Playing XI for today cricket match
ZIM playing 11 (Likely)
Tadiwanashe Marumani, Regis Chakabva, Tarisai Musakanda, Dion Mayers, Sikandar Raza, Wesley Madhevere, Ryan Burl, Richard Ngarva, Luke Jongwe, Blessing Muzarabani, Wellington Masakadza
BAN playing 11 (Likely)
Mohammad Naim, Litton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
Form guide (Last 5 ODIs)
Records at Harare (20 overs)
ZIM- 3 wins, 21 defeats in 24 games
BAN- 1 win in 1 game
Today match prediction
Who will win today match: The odds are in favour of Bangladesh according to betting sites. Bangladesh will be looking to return home without losing even a single game in this tour.
Bet365- ZIM- 4.00, BAN- 1 25
Betway- ZIM- 3.75, BAN- 1.22
Today match score: 150 wasn’t enough to defend on this ground. Anything around 170 can be considered as a safe total on this wicket
Today pitch report: The track was good for batting but it started signs to die once the ball got old. A similar pitch is expected with bowlers taking the pace off to deceive the batsmen towards the second half of the innings.
Who won yesterday game: BAN won by 8 wickets against ZIM
Where to watch ZIM vs BAN cricket live score and stream: Fancode