Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Indian Premier League 2018
After suffering the ignominy of a soul-crushing defeat in their previous match, both of Kolkata Knight Riders and Kings XI Punjab will lock horns in a bid to stake their claims to the playoffs.
Where: Holkar Stadium, Indore
When: 12 May 2018, 4:00 PM
Here’s a look at the top five fantasy picks and the odds have to say in KXIP vs KKR Today Match Prediction| KXIP vs KKR Who Will Win
- Sunil Narine (KKR): Apart from his swashbuckling batting, Narine due to his immaculate bowling has grown to become an indispensable part both for the Knight Riders, and the odds in favor of him performing in KXIP vs KKR today match prediction is 9/2, meaning a return of Rs 450 over a stake of Rs 100.
- Andre Russell (KKR): The X-Factor of KKR line-up Russell has been on and off this season and the odds in favor of him in performing in today KXIP vs KKR match are 7/1, meaning a return of 800.
- Shubhman Gill (KKR): The young Indian batsman stroked a vital fifty against CSK and the odds of him in performing in KXIP vs KKR match is 4/1, meaning a return of 500 over 100.
- KL Rahul (KXIP): Rahul nearly pulled off a miraculous win for his team in the last match against Rajasthan, and his odds of performing in KXIP vs KKR today match prediction is 5/2, meaning a return of Rs 250 over a stake of 100.
- Mujib Ur Rahman (KXIP): The 17-year-old Mujib ur Rahman continues to grow by leaps and bound in the IPL, and the odds of him performing again in KXIP vs KKR today match prediction is 3/1, meaning a return of Rs 400 over a stake of 100.
KXIP vs KKR WHO WILL WIN
So, Who will win today KXIP vs KKR?
As per Bet365, The odds in favor of Kolkata Knight Riders winning the game is 10/11 meaning a return of Rs 210 over a stake of Rs 100 while that of Kings XI Punjab is 10/11, meaning a return of 172 over a bid of 100.