NZ vs IND Today Match Prediction for New Zealand vs India 2nd ODI – Who Will Win NZ vs IND match?
Updated on: Nov 26, 2022 4:10 pm IST
NZ vs IND Today Match Prediction: New Zealand had a crushing victory over India in the 1st ODI held in Auckland. Tom Latham and Kane Williamson scored 145 and 94 each in quick time to take the match away from India. This also happens to be India’s 5th straight loss to New Zealand in ODIs. With the ODI World Cup just a year away, can India make a comeback against their new rivals in the 50-over format? Let’s find out.
NZ vs IND Match Details
Fixture Name: New Zealand vs India, 2nd ODI
Competition: New Zealand vs India, Bilateral Series
Date: 27th November 2022
Time: 07:00 AM IST
Ground: Seddon Park, Hamilton
NZ vs IND Pitch Report
The pitch in Seddon Park is a batting pitch. The average score at this venue is 241. And the average first innings total is around 264. The Pacers will have a lot of say in the outcome of the match at this venue. It’s better to chase at this venue.
India- L W W L W
New Zealand- W L L L W
NZ vs IND Probable Playing XIs
Shikhar Dhawan(c), Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(wk), Sanju Samson, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur/ Deepak Chahar, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal
Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Kane Williamson(c), Daryll Mitchell, Tom Latham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Adam Milne
NZ vs IND Probable Top Performers
Probable Best Batter
Shubman Gill – Stats in ODIs
He has been a revelation ever since he started opening for India in ODI cricket. he was the player of the tournament in the last series he played for India. Bet on him to score the maximum runs for India in this match. He also scored a 50 in the last match.
|Matches||Runs||Average||Strike Rate||Recent Form|
|13||629||57.90||102.66||50, 49, 28, 3, 130, 33|
Probable Best Bowler
Lockie Ferguson – Stats in ODIs
Ferguson has an incredible record in home conditions. He will be keen to exploit it to the fullest in Seddon Park. He took 3 wickets in the last match.
|45||80||28.71||5.62||3/59, 1/56, 2/60, 1/80, 0/55, 1/77|
NZ vs IND Prediction- Who Will Win Today’s Match Between New Zealand and India
- New Zealand defeated India by 7 wickets in the 1st ODI.
- India suffered heavily from not having the 6th bowling option in the 1st ODI. For that reason, they may bring in Hooda in place of either Pant or Samson for the 2nd ODI.
- Indian pacers especially Arshdeep and Shardul had no answers to Latham and Williamson. Hence there are high chances one of them might be replaced with Deepak Chahar for the 2nd ODI.
- Both these sides have faced each other 14 times in New Zealand in the last 10 years, with India winning just 4 times.
- According to the NZ vs IND today match prediction, NZ is the favorite to win this match.
NZ vs IND in ODIs in New Zealand (LAST 10 Years)
|Matches Played||IND Won||NZ Won|