NZ vs IND Today Match Prediction for New Zealand vs India 3rd ODI – Who Will Win NZ vs IND match?
Updated on: Nov 28, 2022 9:26 pm IST
NZ vs IND Today Match Prediction: New Zealand vs India 2nd ODI was washed out due to rain. Meanwhile, the home side had a crushing victory over India in the 1st ODI held in Auckland and took a series lead of 1-0. As it stands, the series is on the line as these two sides move to Christchurch for the 3rd and final ODI. Also, it is an opportunity for India to win against New Zealand after 5 consecutive losses against them in this format. Can India make a comeback against their new rivals in the 50-over format? Let’s find out.
NZ vs IND Match Details
Fixture Name: New Zealand vs India, 3rd ODI
Competition: New Zealand vs India, Bilateral Series
Date: 30th November 2022
Time: 07:00 AM IST
Ground: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
NZ vs IND Pitch Report
The pitch in Hagley Oval is a balanced pitch. The average score at this venue is 212. And the average first innings total is around 235. The Pacers will have a lot of say in the outcome of the match at this venue. It’s better to chase at this venue.
India- NR L W W L
New Zealand- NR W L L L
NZ vs IND Probable Playing XIs
Shikhar Dhawan(c), Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(wk), Deepak Hooda, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal
Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Kane Williamson(c), Daryll Mitchell, Tom Latham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Michael Bracewell, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson
NZ vs IND Probable Top Performers
Probable Best Batter
Shubman Gill – Stats in ODIs
He has been a revelation ever since he started opening for India in ODI cricket. he was the player of the tournament in the last series he played for India. Bet on him to score the maximum runs for India in this match. He scored a 50 in the 1st ODI and remained not out on 45 in the 2nd ODI which was washed out due to rain.
|Matches||Runs||Average||Strike Rate||Recent Form|
|14||674||57.90||102.66||45*, 50, 49, 28, 3, 130, 33|
Probable Best Bowler
Lockie Ferguson – Stats in ODIs
Ferguson has an incredible record in home conditions. He will be keen to exploit it to the fullest in Hagley Oval. He took 3 wickets in the 1st ODI.
|45||80||28.71||5.62||3/59, 1/56, 2/60, 1/80, 0/55, 1/77|
NZ vs IND Prediction- Who Will Win Today’s Match Between New Zealand and India
- The last ODI between these two sides was washed out due to rain.
- New Zealand defeated India by 7 wickets in the 1st ODI.
- India suffered heavily from not having the 6th bowling option in the 1st ODI. For that reason, they brought Hooda in place of Samson for the 2nd ODI. They are expected to go with the same eleven for the 3rd ODI as well.
- India also replaced Shardul Thakur with Deepak Chahar in the 2nd ODI. He is also expected to keep his place.
- Both these sides have faced each other 15 times in New Zealand in the last 10 years, with India winning just 4 times.
- According to the NZ vs IND today match prediction, NZ is the favorite to win this match.
NZ vs IND in ODIs in New Zealand (LAST 10 Years)
|Matches Played||IND Won||NZ Won|