CSK vs MI Dream11 Today Match Prediction: IPL is kickstarting with the El-classico as Mumbai Indians lock horns with MS Dhoni’s Super Kings. This will be their 2nd face off in this season. Mumbai Indians pulled off a miracle to win the game against CSK last time around in Delhi in the first leg of IPL.
Chennai Super Kings’s intent was the talking point of first half of IPL. They have excellent batting depth and went hard in the middle overs when other teams were trying to consolidate and tee off at the death. A similar pattern is expected from them in this leg of IPL as well.
CSK vs MI IPL 2021 Dream11 Prediction
- Faf du Plessis is the leading run getter for CSK with 320 runs at a strike rate of 145 and averages 64 in 7 games.
- MI skipper is the leading run getter for MI with 250 runs at a strike rate of 128 and averages 35.
- Moeen Ali was a revelation in the first leg as he scored 206 runs and struck at a whopping 157 batting at #3. He was extraordinary with bat and extremely useful with the ball as well.
- Rahul Chahar has 11 wickets at an economy rate of 7.21 in 7 games. He struggled lasts time in UAE and would like to make up for that in this leg.
- Deepak Chahar has 8 wickets at an ER of 8.04. He was excellent with the new ball in the first leg but mostly poor post the new ball phase.
India’s squad list for T20 World Cup 2021: Analysis, Strengths, Weaknesses & Prediction
CSK vs MI Today Match Prediction
Kieron Pollard stood between CSK and the victory last time around when these two teams met in Delhi. He blasted 87 off 34 balls including 8 maximums and 6 boundaries and took his team home from nowhere. MS Dhoni had no clue whatsoever to stop the Caribbean captain and the likes of Shardul Thakur and Lungi Ngidi served pies towards the end.
When is the next ODI World Cup and who will host it
Rohit Sharma was in excellent form in the first leg and he will be hoping to continue his good form in this leg as well. Hardik Pandya’s form with the bat was a major concern for MI in the first leg.
CSK vs MI Winning Chances
Chennai Super Kings are 2nd in the points table while MI are at 4th but the odds are favoring MI according to betting sites for this game. CSK might well be missing the services of Sam Curran and Faf du Plessis, their 2 key players but they have the master tactician in MS Dhoni who knows to bring the best out of his players irrespective of the skillset of the players.
Bet365- CSK- 2 10, MI- 1.72
Betway- CSK- 2.15, MI- 1.70
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
CSK Playing 11
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rohin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, MS Dhoni, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne Bravo/Imran Tahir, Josh Hazlewood
- Suresh Raina has 123 runs at a strike rate of 126 in 6 innings so far.
- Ravindra Jadeja’s strike rate is 161 in this season.
MI Playing 11
Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Adam Milne
- Krunal Pandya has 100 runs and strikes at 131.
- Ishan Kishan has just 73 runs at a strike rate of 82 in 5 games.
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR