India Women vs England Women Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Friday, 06 April 2018 at 09:00 AM Local
Nagpur – India Women will look to get past their horror form when they meet England Women in the first of the three-match One Day International series at Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium.
It has been a bad patch for India Women. First, they got outplayed in One Dayers against touring Australia, and later struggled in the Twenty 20 Tri-series against Australia and England.
The visiting England side also suffered defeat at the hands of Australia Women in the Twenty 20 tri-series final and lost 3 games in 5. However, they warmed up with a win against India A women in a One Day practice game.
India Women Team News
- India Women, outplayed in the Twenty 20 Tri-series, will be looking for a fresh start here.
- Punam Raut and Mona Meshram did not find a place in the squad, while uncapped Tamil Nadu all-rounder Dayalan Hemalatha and Devika Vaidya have got the nod of the selectors.
- Jhulan Goswami has come in for Sukanya Parida.
Mithali Raj (C), Harmanpreet Kaur (VC), Smriti Mandhana, Deepti Sharma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Dayalan Hemalatha, Veda Krishnamurthy, Devika Vaidya, Jhulan Goswami, Shikha Pandey, Pooja Vastrakar, Ekta Bisht, Poonam Yadav, Sushma Verma (wicket-keeper), Rajeshwari Gayakwad
England Women Team News
- Heather Knight missed the warm-up game and is a doubt for the fixture.
- All three of Alice Davidson-Richards, Katie George and Bryony Smith are in contention of playing.
- Since these matches are not part of the ICC Women’s Championship, England can try out a few different combinations.
Heather Knight (c), Tammy Beaumont, Kate Cross, Alice Davidson-Richards, Sophie Ecclestone, Tash Farrant, Katie George, Jenny Gunn, Alex Hartley, Danielle Hazell, Amy Jones (wk), Anya Shrubsole, Bryony Smith, Nat Sciver, Fran Wilson, Danni Wyatt
Prediction Guru Key Players
- There were not many positives for India in the recently concluded Tri-series, except for Smriti Mandhana stellar form.
- Jhulan Goswami also made a successful comeback to the side.
- Danni Wyatt and Tammy Beaumont have been in fine batting form.
- Anya Shrubsole, who deputised in absence of regular skipper, bowled economically. Jenny Gunn, Alex Hartley and Sophie Ecclestone were economical as well.
Note: This IN-W vs EN-W match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
IN-W vs EN-W Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.