Pakistan vs West Indies Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
3rd Twenty 20 International at Karachi
Monday, April 03, 08:00 PM IST
After dominating wins in the first two Twenty 20 Internationals, Pakistan will eye a clinical finish to the series when they meet West Indies in the third and the final encounter of the three-match series at Karachi. Pakistan won by 143 runs in the series opener and by 82 runs in the first two games of the T20I series to lead 2-0.
West Indies, featuring an inexperienced and depleted side, have been outplayed in both the games so far. In the first Twenty 20, they conceded highest T20 total for Pakistan and stumbled while chasing to give Pakistan the second biggest win in Twenty 20 Internationals.
The margin of loss for the tourists was considerably less in the second T20 match, although it seemed done and dusted in the first six overs with Pakistan’s batting mercilessly slamming the Caribbean bowling all-around the park. Babar Azam was the star of the show, scoring 97* to help Pakistan set West Indies a target of 206 runs. In reply, West Indian batting could only manage 123 runs and were bowled out before the stipulated overs.
Pakistan Team News
- After a win in the first two matches, they can give a chance to Shaheen Afridi.
- Usman Khan is also in the contention, while Ahmed Shahzad might slot in for Asif Ali.
- As of now, there are no reports of any injuries in the squad.
Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Hussain Talat, Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali/Ahmed Shahzad, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir/Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali/Shaheen Afridi
West Indies Team News
- West Indies have failed in two matches now. They can make a change or two.
- Veerasammy Permaul is injured and is unlikely to feature.
Andre Fletcher, Chadwick Walton, Marlon Samuels, Jason Mohammed (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Rovman Powell, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Veerasammy Permaul, Samuel Badree, Kesrick Williams, Odean Smith, Andre McCarthy
Chadwick Walton, Andre Fletcher, Marlon Samuels, Jason Mohammed (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Rovman Powell, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Kesrick Williams, Samuel Badree, Odean Smith
Prediction Guru Key Players
- Babar Azam and Hussain Talat have piled more than 100 runs in the series so far.
- Mohammad Amir has picked 5 wickets in two games so far.
- West Indies will hope Marlon Samuels and Chadwick Walton come good with the bat.
- Keemo Paul bowled tightly in the first game to return with 1/26 in his quota of 4 overs.
Note: This WI vs PAK match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
WI vs PAK Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.