Pakistan vs West Indies Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
2nd Twenty 20 International at Karachi
Monday, April 02, 08:00 PM IST
After a disastrous start to their campaign in Pakistan, West Indies will come out to level the series in the second encounter of the three-match series at Karachi. Pakistan, after registering the second biggest win the T20I history, will start as favourites again.
The tourists, West Indies featuring an inexperienced, depleted side, were outplayed in all departments. First, they conceded highest T20 total for Pakistan and while chasing, fell like a pack of cards. Only three of the West Indian batsmen could manage to reach the double figures, with five of them returning to the pavilion for a duck.
The morale of West Indies, after crashing to their lowest-ever total in T20Is, the fourth-lowest of all time, and joint-lowest score by a full member, will be low and the hosts would try to repeat their performance here.
Pakistan Team News
- After a win in the first match, they would like to come out unchanged.
- There are no reports of any injuries in the squad.
Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Shadab Khan, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Hussain Talat, Mohammad Amir, Fakhar Zaman, Hasan Ali
West Indies Team News
- West Indies failed miserably in the first game, they are likely to make a change or two.
- Veerasammy Permaul had injured his foot while bowling in the first game, he will miss out.
Andre Fletcher, Chadwick Walton, Marlon Samuels, Jason Mohammed (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Rovman Powell, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Veerasammy Permaul, Samuel Badree, Kesrick Williams, Odean Smith, Andre McCarthy
Denesh Ramdin (wk), Jason Mohammed (c), Andre Fletcher, Samuel Badree, Marlon Samuels, Rovman Powell, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Chadwick Walton, Kesrick Williams
Prediction Guru Key Players
- Hussain Talat scored 41(37) on debut while Fakhar Zaman scored quickfire 39 runs off 24 balls in the first match.
- Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Amir and Shoaib Malik picked two wickets each for Pakistan in the first Twenty 20.
- Keemo Paul bowled tightly to return with 1/26 in his quota of 4 overs.
- Marlon Samuels top-scored for West Indies with the bat.
Note: This WI vs PAK match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
WI vs PAK Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.