ALA vs VIL LA LIGA MATCH PREDICTION-TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Feb 10, 2018 12:33 pm IST
Deportivo Alaves vs Villarreal
La Liga, Spain
A rejuvenated Deportivo Alaves will be having another strong hurdle in their comeback track when they visit El Madrigal to face a formidable Villarreal side. Last few results have boosted Deportivo Alaves who have rocketed themselves out of the relegation zone in some stunning fashion. Villarreal on the other hand will be eyeing a top-4 finish with a win against the visitors.
When: February 10th, 5:30 PM IST
Where: El Madrigal, Villarreal
Deportivo Alaves Team News:
- Ruben Duarte and Mubarak Wakaso return form suspensions for Alaves, with the former expected to come straight in at left-back.
- John Guidetti is eligible once more after sitting out the last league clash against his parent club Celta Vigo.
- Rodrigo Ely and Victor Laguardia are expected to be given the nod at centre-back ahead of Alexis.
Form (Recent first): W L L D L W
Last result: (H) Deportivo Alaves 2-1 Celta Vigo
Probable XI and Subs:
Pacheco; Alexis, Ely, Laguardia, Martin; Gomez, Pina, Garcia, Pedraza; Sobrino, Munir
Subs: D. Torres, Bojan, Burgui, Sivera, and Maripan
GK: Pacheco, and Sivera
Defenders: Ely, Alexis, Laguardia, Maripán, Duarte, Diéguez, Maripán, Hernández, and Aguirregabiria.
Midfielders: Vigaray, Aguirregabiria, Garcia, D.Torres, Medrán, Pina, and Wakaso.
Forwards: Pedraza, Burgui, Gomez, Perez, Krkic, El Haddadi, Guidetti, Santos, Sobrino, and Demirovi.
Key Players: Munir and Gomez
Villarreal Team News:
- Rodri and Daniele Bonera both miss out due to suspension for the home side.
- Alvaro Gonzalez should come back into the centre of defence to partner Victor Ruiz once again.
- Javi Fuego should start at the base of midfield after joining late in the winter transfer window from Espanyol.
Form (Recent first): L W W W W D
Last result: Villarreal 1-2 Real Betis (H)
Probable XI and Subs:
Asenjo; Costa, Ruiz, Gonzalez, Gaspar; Cheryshev, Trigueros, Hernandez, Castillejo; Fornals, Bacca
Subs: Cheryshev, Fuego, Rukavina, Raja, and Barbosa
GK: Asenjo, Fernández, and Barbosa
Defenders: Ruiz, Semedo, González, Bonera, Costa, Gaspar, Marin, and Rukavina
Midfielders: R. Hernández, Soreano, Fuego, Fornals, and Trigueros
Forwards: R. Soriano, Cheryshev, Castillejo, Bacca, Raba, Al-Dawsari, Sansone, Martinez, and Únal.
Key Players: Bacca and Castillejo
With Deportivo Alaves finally hitting the form they had last season, Villarreal will have to play out of their skin to grab the three points. Considering the history between these two clubs, a draw is also not what can be much expected. Our scoreline prediction for this one is a 2-1 win for Villarreal.
ALA vs VIL Fantasy Team:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.