ATN VS DOR UEL FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTION- TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Feb 15, 2018 4:02 pm IST
Atalanta vs Borussia Dortmund
UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, EUROPE
ATA vs DOR Match Preview:
In the upcoming fixture of the final stage of UEFA Europa League, Borussia Dortmund is hosting Atalanta in their home ground, Signal Iduna Park at 11:30 PM (IST). This game is going to be ballastic since both the teams know the importance of the three match points of this fixture. For the home team, this game is an advantage of staying top in the second leg of this fixture as well. UEFA Europa League hosts those clubs who fail to qualify to UEFA Champions League Round of 16.
When: February 15, 11:30 PM IST
Where: Signal Iduna Park, Germany
ATN VS DOR TEAM NEWS:
ATN TEAM NEWS:
- Gian Piero Gasperini is expected to shuffle his pack and revert to the team he used mainly during the group stage of the Europa League.
- Andrea Masiello and Josip Iličić will be suspended for the return leg in Italy if they are booked on Thursday.
Berisha (GK), Masiello, Caldara, Palomino, Spinazzola, Freuler, Roon, Cristante, Castagne, Gomez, Pentagna
DOR TEAM NEWS:
- Borussia Dortmund included January loan signing Michy Batshuayi in their squad for the knockout phase of the competition, but Manuel Akanji. Marco Reus and Jadon Sancho have also been added.
- The Bundesliga side will be without at least six players because of injury for Thursday’s meeting with Atalanta.
- Peter Stoger has plenty of options in central midfield if he opts to shuffle his pack for the first leg.
- Julian Weigl will miss the second leg if he is booked against Atalanta on Thursday.
Burki (GK), Toljan, Toprak, Sokratis, Piszczek, Dahound, Weigl, Kagawa, Schurrle, Batshuayi, Pulisic
ATN – Gomez, Petagna
DOR – Schurrle, Batshuayi, Piszczek
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
After ending up on the third position in the group behind Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League, they were destined to face Atalanta in the knockout stage of UEFA Europa League. Despite being a home match, Dortmund looks not very confident because they have only won two matches of their last 11 home matches. However our bet is on the away team for this fixture because they haven’t lost an away match since November and they have won the six of their last eight away games in all competitions.
NOTE: THIS ATN VS DOR MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
ATN VS DOR FANTASY TEAM:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.