OST vs ARS Europa League Football Match Prediction-Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Feb 15, 2018 4:01 pm IST
Oestersunds FK vs Arsenal
Arsenal face minnows Ostersunds FK in the last 32 of the Europa League. The Swedish club beat Hertha Berlin and drew with Athletic Bilbao to book their place in the last 32.
Kick off time: February 15, 11:30 PM IST
Where: Jämtkraft Arena, Östersund
Ostersunds Team News:
- Hosam Aiesh, Smajl Suljevic and Johan Bertilsson are ruled out for the fixture.
- New signing Dino Islamovic may earn a place in the starting XI.
- If booked here, Curtis Edwards and Ronald Mukiibi would miss the return leg.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W D W
Probable XI: A Keita, R Mukiibi, S Papagiannopoulos, T Pettersson, D Widgren, B Nouri, K Sema, C Edwards, J Bertilsson, A Gero, S Ghoddos
Key players: K Sema and S Ghoddos
Arsenal Team News:
- Laurent Kosceilny may play at the back.
- With Alexandre Lacazette ruled out and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang ineligible to play in Europa, Danny Welbeck may start up-front.
- Aaron Ramsey missed the Arsenal’s last fixture with a muscle injury is again unlikely to feature.
- Mesut Ozil may play this match but it is not certain.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L W L W W L
Probable XI: Ospina, Monreal, Mustafi, Koscielny, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Xhaka, Bellerín, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, Welbeck
Key players: Bellerín, Mkhitaryan and Welbeck
India Fantasy Prediction:
Oestersunds FK have had a good run so far in the Europa League. However, it would be a miracle if Ostersunds can challenge the London-based club at any point of time in the fixture. It is advised that you pick a minimum players from the Sweden based club.
Note: This OST vs ARS match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
OST vs ARS Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.