BES VS BAR UCL FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTION- TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Feb 20, 2018 2:00 pm IST
BAYERN MUNICH VS BESIKTAS
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, EUROPE
BES VS BAY MATCH PREVIEW:
In the upcoming game of UEFA Champions League, Bayern Munich is hosting Besiktas in their home ground, Allianz Arena Stadium at 1:15 AM (IST). This game is going to be a thrilling contest because the home team has been the best team in Germany so far and they have been unstoppable. They would like to do so in this game as well and whoever gets a win in this leg of the fixture would most likely to have an advantage in the second leg of this fixture.
When: February 21, 1:15 AM IST
Where: Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany
BES VS BAY TEAM NEWS:
BES TEAM NEWS:
- Alvaro Negredo or Vagner Love will lead the line for Besiktas following the departure of Cenk Tosun in January.
- Tolgay Arslan, Caner Erkin and Anderson Talisca will miss the second leg if they are booked on Tuesday.
Fabri (GK), Gonul, Pepe, Tosic, Adriano, Arslan, Hutchinson, Quaresma, Talisca, Babel, Negredo
BAY TEAM NEWS:
- Manuel Neuer is expected to miss out for Bayern Munich here.
- Thiago returned to first-team action at the weekend after nearly three months out injured and he will hope to start here.
- Joshua Kimmich, Corentin Tolisso and Sebastian Rudy will miss the return leg in Turkey if they are booked on Tuesday.
Ulreich (GK), Alaba, Hummels, Boateng, Kimmich, Tolisso, Vidal, Ribery, Rodriguez, Robben, Lewandowski
BES – Pepe, Babel
BAR – Lewandowski, Rodriguez, Ribery, Robben
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Bayern Munich have won their last 13 matches in all competitions and are unbeaten at home this season, albeit only keeping one clean sheet in their last seven on home soil.
Besiktas have only lost two of their last 24 competitive matches and are unbeaten in seven ahead of Tuesday’s daunting clash with Bayern. Converting draws into wins has proved a real problem for Besiktas this season, but they would take that here.
Bayern are expected to win on Tuesday but their home defensive frailties should give a Besiktas side that have scored in all but one away game this season hope.
NOTE: THIS BES VS BAY MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
BES VS BAY FANTASY TEAM:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.