BOD vs MAR LIGUE 1 MATCH PREDICTION-TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Feb 18, 2018 1:32 pm IST
Marseille vs Bordeaux
Ligue 1, France
A rejuvenated Marseille side would be looking to cut down the gap with 2nd placed Monaco to one point when they host an unpredictable Bordeaux side. It won’t be easy for Bordeaux’s defence to contain the Marseille attack that thrashed Braga 3-0 in the Europa League and FBBP 01 9-0 in the French Cup. Bordeaux’s recent form is something that could worry Marseille. They have won their last four games including a 3-1 win against Lyon.
When: February 18th, 20:00 Local time
Where: Orange Vélodrome, Marseille
BOD vs MAR Head-to-Head:
Matches Played: 46
BOD vs MAR Form (Recent first):
Marseille: W D W W D W
Bordeaux: W W W W L W
BOD vs MAR Team News:
- Midfielder Gregory Sertic is the only name missing from Marseille’s squad after he sustained an injury.
- Rest of the squad is entirely fit and suspension free.
- Defender Igor Lewczuk and striker Alexandre Mendy are not expected to feature in the starting line up due to injuries.
- The other players on the roster will all be available for selection.
- Manager Poyet is likely to opt for the same playing XI that took on Lyon.
BOD vs MAR Probable XI:
Pelé; Sarr, Rami, Rolando, Amavi; Lopez, Gustavo; N’Jie, Payet, Ocampos; Germain
Costil; Sabaly, Condé, Pablo, Poundjé; Leráger, Otavio, Meîté; Malcom, Laborde, de Préville
Marseille: Payet and Gustavo
Bordeaux: Otavio and Malcom
Given Bordeaux’s return to form it won’t be easy for Marseille to get past them. However Marseille’s attacking forces can be trusted to thwart the defence of Bordeaux apart as they’ve been doing it so consistently against all their opponents so far. Bordeaux on the other hand have been in some scintillating form recently and are also expected to score. We expect the final scoreline to read 3-2 in favour of Marseille.
BOD vs MAR Fantasy Team:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.