FRK VS RBL BUNDESLIGA FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTION- TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm IST
EINTRACHT FRANKFURT VS RASENBALLSPORT LEIPZIG
FRK VS RBL MATCH PREVIEW:
In the upcoming fixture of Bundesliga, Eintracht Frankfurt is hosting Rasenballsport Leipzig in their home ground, Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt at 1:00 AM (IST). This game is going to be a thrilling contest because it is the clash of 4th and 6th ranked teams on the Bundesliga points table. There is not much difference in both the teams except for the two point gap between them.
When: February 20, 1:00 AM IST
Where: Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt
Recent Performances (Last 6 matches):
Eintracht Frankfurt – D D W W L W
Rasenballsport Leipzig – L W L D W W
FRK VS RBL TEAM NEWS:
FRK TEAM NEWS:
- Carlos Salcedo and Marco Russ compete for a spot in the back-three.
- Danny da Costa provides an alternative on the right flank if manager Niko Kovac decides to field Marius Wolf in a more attack-minded position again.
- If Wolf returns to his usual spot on the right, though, Mijat Gacinovic is likely to return in attacking midfield.
Hradecky (GK), Falette, Hasebe, Salcedo, Chandler, Mascarell, Boateng, Wolf, Gacinovic, Haller, Rebic
RBL TEAM NEWS:
- It remains to be seen if manager Ralph Hasenhüttl decides to rotate more heavily after a Europa League match at Napoli on Thursday night.
- Bernardo provides an alternative in both full-back spots.
- If Hasenhüttl decides to opt for a 4-4-2 here, Yussuf Poulsen, Jean-Kevin Augustin and Ademola Lookman provide further alternatives up front.
Gulacsi (GK), Laimer, Orban, Upamecano, Klostermann, Keita, Demme, Kampl, Sabitzer, Werner, Bruma
FRK – Mascarell, Haller
RBL – Sabitzer, Keita, Orban
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Frankfurt is in very strong form at the moment, losing just one of their last seven Bundesliga matches. They have stabilised their home form, where they are unbeaten in four and won their last two, which makes them serious contenders for a top-6 spot or higher this season.
Leipzig sit two points ahead of Frankfurt after back-to-back wins, but have only won one of their last six matches on the road. They might have to deal with fatigue after a Europa League match on Thursday here, but will benefit from one more day of rest, thanks to the new Monday night kick-off time.
Expect this to become an intense and hard-fought game between two well-organised sides.
NOTE: THIS FRK VS RBL MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
FRK VS RBL FANTASY TEAM:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.