Bristol City vs Manchester City Fantasy XI
BRI vs MCI India Fantasy Prediction || MCI vs BRI India Fantasy Prediction
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:15 AM (IST), 10th January 2018
English Carabao Cup – 2017-2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The upcoming Carabao Cup fixture of Manchester City facing off Bristol City in the semi final is going to be a one sided show but the away team has also earned its position in the semi final after defeating Manchester United in the quarter final of Carabao Cup 2017-2018. This fixture is going to be held in the Etihad Stadium, Manchester City. The home team is most likely to win this match because they remain undefeated in this installment of the English Premier League and they have proved already proved themselves the undefeated champion of English Premier League with a stunning lead of 15 points over the second team trailing after them.
Tournament – English Carabao Cup 2017-2018
When: 1:30 AM (IST) on Wednesday
Where: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, England
Date – January 10, 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- In the last 22 games Manchester City played in the English Premier League, they have not lost a single match
- In the Quarter Finals, Bristol City defeated Manchester United and qualified to the semi finals
Head to Head (Last one Encounters)
Manchester City won – 1
Bristol City won – 0
Not Decided – 0
Team Formation –
MCI Vs BRI Probable Playing 11:
MCI (Probable 11) –
Bravo (GK), Delph, Otamendi, Stones, Walker, Bruyne, Fernandinho, Silva, Sane, Aguero, Sterling
BRI (Probable 11) –
Steele (GK), Wright, Flint, Baker, Magnusson, Bryan, Pack, Smith, Brownhill, Paterson, Reid
- David Silva flew back to Spain on Saturday evening for family reasons and it’s uncertain whether he will return to play in Tuesday’s League Cup semi final.
- Sergio Aguero appeared to pick up a knee problem in Saturday’s 4-1 win over Burnley in the FA Cup but is expected to recover in time to feature here.
- It remains to be seen whether Pep Guardiola will allow Claudio Bravo to continue in goal now City are in the semi finals.
- Benjamin Mendy, Vincent Kompany, Gabriel Jesus and Phil Foden will miss out for the home side.
- Lee Johnson is expected to name the same XI that beat Manchester United in the last round of the League Cup.
- Korey Smith came off at half-time against Watford on Saturday and is an early doubt for Tuesday’s match against Manchester City.
- The Robins will also be without six other players for the first leg.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking players of Manchester City over Bristol City)
(GK) Bravo (MCI)
(RF) Sterling (MCI)
(ST) Aguero (MCI)
(LF) Sane (MCI)
(ST) Reid (BRI)
(CF) Paterson (BRI)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Manchester City has scored 4+ goals in 38% of their home matches this season, which does not bode well for Bristol City. Since eliminating Manchester United, Bristol City has only won one of the resulting five matches and have lost each of their last three.
Lee Johnson’s side has failed to score in their last two and have shipped eight goals in that time. They are not in great shape ahead of this daunting fixture. The aim for Bristol City will be to at least stay in the tie to have something to fight for in the second leg. Whether they can manage that, is another question.
We are providing you the MCI vs BRI football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.