MAG vs ESL Dream 11 Football Match Prediction
Updated on: Jan 8, 2018 7:06 pm IST
Malaga vs Espanyol Fantasy XI
MAG vs ESL India Fantasy Prediction || ESL vs MAG India Fantasy Prediction
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:30 AM (IST), 9th January 2018
La Liga – 2017 – 2018
La Liga Santander – 2017 – 2018
Primera Division – 2017 – 2018
Liga BBVA 2017 – 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The upcoming La Liga fixture of Malaga and Espanyol will be held in the La Rosadela Stadium. Espanyol is most likely to win this match because they remain undefeated in their last ten head to head encounters in all competitions. So things for the Los Boquerones is not going to be easy but seeing the current form of both the teams in their last five performances it is expected that this is going to be a balanced fixture.
Tournament – Spanish La Liga 2017-2018
When: 1:30 AM (IST) on Tuesday
Where: La Rosadela Stadium, Spain
Date – January 9, 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- In the last 11 games Espanyol played, 9 of the matches have seen an average scoring of 2.5 goals per match
- In Malaga’s last four matches there have been an average scoring of 2.5 goals
- In the last ten head to head encounters of both the teams, Espanyol remains undefeated
- In this current season, Espanyol is yet to register a win in their last eight away matches
Head to Head (Last six Encounters)
Malaga won – 0
Espanyol won – 3
Not Decided – 3
Team Formation –
MAG vs ESL Probable Playing 11:
MAG (Probable 11) –
Jimenez (GK), Gonzalez, Baysse, Hernandez, Rosales, Keko, Recio, Iturra, Castro, Penaranda, Baston
ESL (Probable 11) –
Lopez (GK), Lopez, Hermoso, Duarte, Martin, Fuego, Lopez, Baptistao, Darder, Garcia, Moreno
- Roberto Rosales returns from suspension for the home side and will slot straight back in at right-back.
- Adrian is still serving the second game of his two-match ban, which means that Manuel Iturra may start in central midfield.
- Diego Rolan has an Achilles problem, which should see Borja Baston lead the line with Adalberto Penaranda.
- Oscar Duarte should be fit to start at centre-back after shaking off a knee problem.
- Javi Lopez should continue at right-back for Espanyol, despite Victor Sanchez returning from a ban.
- David Lopez will maintain his place in midfield, which should free Sergi Darder to have more creative influence further forward.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking equal players from both the teams )
(GK) Jimenez (MAG)
(RB) Rosales (MAG)
(LW) Castro (MAG)
(ST) Moreno (ESL)
(RAM) Baptistao (ESL)
(RB) Javi Lopez (ESL)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Malaga lost their last two La Liga games before the close of the year, with Michel still managing to get the backing of the club’s chiefs. The home side have turned things around a little at La Rosaleda in recent weeks, but anything less than three points isn’t enough given the relegation battle that Los Boquerones find themselves in.
Espanyol have won just one of their last five competitive games, with Quique Sanchez Flores under pressure to strike up some consistent form.
We are providing you the MAG vs ESL football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.