Burnley vs Manchester City
Premier League, England
Manchester City travel to Turf Moor hoping to keep their 15 point lead at the top of the table in tact in the forthcoming Premier League fixture. On the other hand, Burnley have not had favourable outings recently and are winless in the last 6 fixtures.
When: February 3, 06:00 PM
Where: Turf Moor
BUR vs MCI Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Burnley: 1, Manchester City: 4, Draw: 1
Burnley Team News:
- Steven Defour is out with injured knee.
- James Tarkowski might feature in the fixture.
- Aaron Lennon is expected to make his full Burnley debut.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D L L L L D
Pope, Taylor, Mee, Long, Bardsley, Lennon, Westwood, Cork, Gudmundsson, Hendrick and Barnes
Mee, Gudmundsson and Bardsley
Most goals: Wood (4)
Most assists: Gudmundsson (5)
Manchester City Team News:
- David Silva is a doubtful starter after he picked up an injury problem in midweek fixture.
- John Stones didn’t feature against West Brom and is again a doubt.
- Aymeric Laporte may not be included in the starting XI.
- There are chances of Vincent Kompany starting if Stones is unable to recover in time.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W W W L W
Ederson, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Kompany, Walker, Gündogan, Fernandinho, Bruyne, Sterling and Agüero
Bruyne, Agüero and Sterling
Most goals: Agüero (17)
Most assists: Bruyne (11)
India Fantasy Prediction:
Man City have won 21 of their last 23 Premier League games, sitting 15 points clear at the head of the PL table. City are expected to win comfortably at Turf Moor.
Note: This BUR vs MCI match preview is based on info sourced from various sources. We suggest you to pick your playing 11 basis team news.
BUR vs MCI Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.