Real Sociedad vs Deportivo La Coruna
Spain – La Liga 2017-18
After losing four matches in a row, Real Sociedad the home team would like to register a win in this game against Deportiva La Coruna in their home ground Anoeta Stadium at 12:00 AM, IST. The away team will feel the heat because they are already looking down at relegation and this game is very crucial for them to win if they are to survive relegation.
When: February 3, 12:00 AM
Where: Anoeta Stadium, Spain
DEP vs RS Form:
DEP: L L D L L D
RS: D W L L L L
DEP vs RS Team News:
DEP Team News:
- Florin Andone and Sidnei will not be able to take part in this game since they remain suspended
- Raul Albentosa may play in this game for the away side
- Fede Valverde and Michael Krohn Dehli are expected to play in this game alternately
RS Team News:
- David Zurutuza is expected to play this game after missing out on a few because of his injuries
- Kevin Rodrigues is likely to play this game given his flu concerns
- Raul Navas and Hector Moreno will play this game
DEP vs RS Probable XI:
Deportivo La Coruna – Playing XI
Martinez (GK), Juanfran, Schar, Albentosa, Luisinho, Guilherme, Krohn-Dehli, Cartabia, Gil, Lopez, Perez
Real Sociedad – Playing XI
Rulli (GK), Rodrigues, Llorente, Navas, Odriozola, Prieto, Illaramendi, Zurutuza, Oyarzabal, Jose, Canales
Real Sociedad have lost their last four La Liga games, with Eusebio arguably one of the most under-pressure coaches in the division at present. The hosts haven’t kept a clean sheet at Anoeta since August, with their leaky defence definitely the most pressing of their concerns in the Spanish top flight.
Deportivo have won just one of their last 11 games, with Cristobal’s men staring down the barrel of relegation if they don’t pick up their form soon.
Note: This DEP vs RS Match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
DEP VS RS Fantasy Team: